Chapter one - Beware of roommate.

I shook my head, walking away from the scene I just saw and went to the room that wasnt occupied. I took my time unpacking my shit, setting up my posters and hooking up my sterio system I brang. All in all, my room resembled what it looked like at home. Happily, I waltzed out to go to the kitchen.

I found my way easilly, I rounded the corner to the kitchen and saw my 'roommate' sitting on the counter drinking a gatorade. I went over to the sink, and drank out of the tap with my mouth.

"You know, there are cups, right?" He said, sexily may I add. I rolled my eyes.

"I'd prefer drinking out of the tap then putting my mouth on one of them, who knows, they might even be dirty." I said, my brittish accent dripping. I did mention I'm fully brittish, right? Oh right, well I am.

"What would you do if I invited you to my room?" He said huskily. I shrugged, "Is your bed comfortable?" I asnswered.

He nodded, I smirked, "I'd go to sleep." I said, walking out of the kitchen to my room. "As if babe." I heard him mutter, I started giggling at him. He's quite stubborn.

When I entered my room a ball of fluff was on my bed, I grabbed the closest thing to me and slowly walked up to my bed. Taking little steps to try see what it was.

"What are you doing?" Jake said in my ear. I jumped 10 ft in the air.. Ok maybe I'm exadurating a little but come on.

"Oh, Tyco, yeah he's my dog. My bad." He said, a sly smile coming onto his face. I was still breathing ragged, and it wasnt his dog, but how close me and Jake were. I coughd awkwardly, "My private bubble. Mine!" I said, putting my arms out straight and spinning around, hitting his chest.

"Ow Mel, that fucking hurts!" He said, faking pain, "Maybe you could kiss it better?" He winked, I laughed in his face.

"I don't bloody think so." I smiled innocently. I then pushed the puppy off of my bed and grabbed my laptop out and turning it on.

"Any internet connection here?" I asked, typing in my password. He nodded and told me the password. "You should add me on facebook, Melissa." He said, walking out.

"You wish, jellyfish." I rolled my eyes.Once done on my laptop I took off to the couch and bomb dived onto it. I smiled vigorously, looking at the time. It's time for my favorite show!

"Oh, sweet the games on now." Jake said coming out and taking the remote out of my hands. I gave him a death glare.

"You. Mr, better give me that remote back or I'll karate chop your ass." I said, my eyes in slits. He smirked and I didnt stop giving him the look and the next thing you know his butt was planted on my lap.

"Get off!" I yelped, "Your too fat!" That was an absulute lie. I gave him a puppy dog face, "May I please watch my show?" I said, pouting. He shook his head. Oh its on.

"Hey Jake." I said smirking. He looked at me as if talk on. "Whats the capital of Thailand?" I asked him with an innocent look.

He gave me a frightened look, and cupped his man pride. "You wouldnt!" He said, wide eyed. I looked around waiting for him to release his glory, and as soon as he did, "Bangkok!" I screamed, and well, you know. He willingly gave me the remote after that and for the next 2 hours we were happily watching Spongebob Squarepants.

I felt and heard my belly grumble and looked at the time by the time the marathon as over. "Whens dinner!" I pouted. Wait, I have to fend for myself. Oh poo. Jake waltzed out of his room, "I'm going out for dinner be back so-" He nearly finished but I interupted.

"I'm coming." I said, getting up. He went to deny but he knew I would get him. I went into my room and put on black skinny jeans and a 'I mustache you a question' shirt. I smiled.

"I'm inviting a friend." I said, looking away getting out my Samsung Galaxy. I got my phone out and dialled my bestfriends number.

"Belly button, were going for dinner, you in?" I said, with a small smile because I saw Jake mouth the word 'belly button' with a confused look.

"Alright Lil'red, meet you at.." She trailed off, 'where are we going?' I mouthed to Jake. 'Sizzlers' he smirked.

"Sizzlers!" I screamed, I love there icecream.

"Lets just eat desert like always huh, Lil'red?" She said, breathing heavily.

"For'sure Belly button."  And I hung up.

-

Once Jake, the blonde, and I got to the sizzlers we saw Shania. I screamed happily.

"Belly button!"  She saw me and smiled. "Big boobies!" I rolled my eyes at her.

She gave me a wink about Jake and I just ignored it and went inside. We got to a 4 seater table, and the blonde didn't seem to happy about us. But I still smiled. I was talking to Shania about, well stupid stuff. Its us, what else?

I looked at the menu and I heard the blonde, "Baby, can't we just ditch them and fuck?" She said, straight to the point. He shook his head. "The red head will kill me." He smirked.

"Save it for the bedroom, you whore." Shania piped in.

I smirked lightly and started screaming out the lyrics to 'You Me At Six - Save it for the bedroom'.

"

Keep your hands to yourself,

These lips belong to someone else.

And you know that you, will never get on it.

Keep your lies to yourself,

*cos' every lie, you heard from someone else,

And you know that you will never get with it.

Well I sussed you good.

*oh You knew I would.

*oh haven't you heard?

*you're just a mark on my shirt.

Another night and another girl?

Well I taste so good,

But you knew I would.

So who's keeping score,

On who is a whore?

With you by my side

That look in your eye

*I hope you dont.

Go home and wash your jeans,

*cos' there's dirt on the knees,

Your jealously doesn't sit with me.

You love, I love you too,

Below the waist I'll start charging you,

Cause that's just how the players play the game.

*oh My winning streak, is missing.

So who's keeping score,

On who is a whore?

With you by my side

That look in your eye

*I hope you dont.

So who's keeping score,

On who is a whore?

With you by my side,

That look in your eye,

*I hope you dont.

*you whore.

Save it for the bedroom. (20x)

too far,

Save it for the bedroom

too far,

Save it for the bedroom

"I worry about you." Shania shook her head. Jake was trying not to laugh.

"I know you do Belly button, I know."

-