"What is that?" Yu asked, Ferid licked his own lips, remembering what Crowley had said to him.

"He said you have such a sweet taste, I'm so jealous 'lil princess, do you know how I feel when I heard that? That's too bad, he already tasted that delightful blood of yours." The silver smirked when he saw the raven was moving slowly away from him, it makes Yu shiver down his spine. He was now trapped at the head board, he thought that all of them are creepy and he wants to stay away from these mysterious guys.

Yuichiro flinched when he saw Ferid moving his body, he lifted his hand up, signing him to stop. "Stop it, you guys should stop doing it! Stop licking me, stop saying those words to me. It's— it's too uncomfortable." Ferid just laughed when he said that, he narrowed his eyes. "And stop calling me princess! I'm not a girl, alright?" Ferid ignored him.

"Do you know you're looking pretty sexy in that clothes, 'lil princess?" Ferid hummed, resting comfortably both of his hands on the bed and chuckling at himself while not breaking his gaze on the raven.

"I was kinda wondering if you're trying to tempt me~" Ferid sang and can't himself but to climb onto the bed, not waste anymore time, budging his body next to Yu who was chewing his lip and pulling the bed sheet.

"Fucking stop right there!" Yu yelled but he was too late, Ferid was now sitting in front of him, holding him on his chin and moving it up to leave it more space.

"Don't be so rude, 'lil princess, let me have some taste—"

"Ferid." The voice said from nowhere, it was firm and serious but sounds familiar. Yuichiro quickly recoiled from Ferid's touch as the silver haired rolled his eyes and chuckled in annoyance, moving away from the black velvet while looking at the blond figure on the doorway.

"Hello, Mimikaela~" Ferid stood up, waving his hand at his step younger brother with a pair of oceanic blue eyes that were glaring directly at him.

"What are you doing here?" Mikaela interrogated him.

"I should be the one to ask you that question, my dear brother~" Ferid chortled, looked amused because of Mikaela's expression.

"Leave." The blond scolded and pointed outside the room, the grin on Ferid's face suddenly disappeared.

"How nice of you to say that, Mimik—"

"I said leave, Ferid Bathory." Mikaela gritted his jaw, he was completely pissed whenever he's hearing that shitty nickname. The freakin' nickname that Ferid have given to him, he didn't like it, fucking not a single bit, it was so annoying in his ears.

Ferid lifted both of his hands in the air like he's surrendering, he snickered. "So scary~ okay, I'm out of here but remember 'lil princess, we will continue this." Ferid sneered while walking towards the door, directly looking at Mikaela with a grin written on his face to annoy him more.

When Ferid left, the two keep their mouth shut. It was silent, none of them try to talk or to speak a word. Yuichiro was looking at the window, clutching at the soft sheet, trying to ignore Mikaela. He didn't know what to say, he can't think of something else. He was too distracted of the scenario that Mikaela was standing in his own fucking room.

Should he thank him?

The emerald eyes slowly moved and looked over the blond, biting his lip after when he'd ascertained that Mikaela was looking at him too. The two boys were already staring into each other, Yu gulped and bit his lower lip again.