Chapter 15

Author's Notes: Okay, this is getting good... a LOT happens in this chapter... whoa... ~~Alex

Quote of the day: "WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the story (obv). Julianna has got to get over it!!!! Btw, how did she get Patty??? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! WAS SHE WORKING WITH HIM, YA KNO..... RICKY????? *gasp* Actually.... i wouldnt that surprised...... i mean, someone as 13itchy as Jul and someone as-lets put it in the nice way- unique.... OK SCREW THE NICE WAY. SOMEONE AS CAZY, STALKERISH, MURDERING, ****************************************************************************************************** PERSON AS *************************************** RICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont think that made sense.... im too lazy to scroll up and read. make sure that ho DIES and burns in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not joking!!!!!!! Throughout this entire story, i've been screaming so now, whenever i scream, my mom ignores me. LOVE U AND UR STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~me myself and eye~~~

Adam (not adamster)+ Rachel= Patty Adam Hart

The perfect, messed up family." -89454448 (Quizilla)

..................................

I spent the night at Adam's house. I'm not going to go into details of what occurred, if that's what you're wondering. When I woke up, he was gone. I got up, wrapped the sheets around myself and tiptoed to Kia's room to steal something clean of her's to wear. She and Drew were asleep. I found something I liked, and exited. I changed in the bathroom. When I got back to Adam's room, he was sitting there.

When he saw me, he smiled and murmured, "I was wondering where you went," before pulling me towards him and kissing me passionately. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled away, and got down on one knee. "The reason I wasn't here to shower you with love when you woke up was this," he got out a small blue box and my heart fluttered as my mind went wild. Could it be? No, it can't... "I love you and little Patrick more than anything else in this world. Life without you two seems unbearable, miserable. Rachel, you are my life, and I want to spend the rest of it with you. Will you marry me?"

But it is...

My eyes were flooded with tears, and I couldn't see Adam's handsome face because of them.

"Rache... you're kind of supposed to say something... don't leave me hanging..."

I wiped my tears, and yelled, "Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes!"

He grinned like a fool and took me into his arms.

"You just made me the happiest man in the world!"

I giggled before our lips met once more.

.............................................

When I finally got home, Bridget confronted me. "What did you do to Juliana?"

Say what?

"What are you talking about...? How do you know Juliana?"

"Hello? She's my sister," Bridget said coolly.

I nearly choked on my spit. "Say what?"

"What?" Bridget sounded honestly surprised.

"What do you mean, she's your sister?! I'm your sister!"

"She's my adoptive mom's daughter, therefore my sister, ever since I can remember."

I sat down and took a few shaky breaths. That cannot be possible.

"So she's my sister, kind of, as well?"

"Yep, now what did you do to our sister?"

I held back the tears. Great; this changes everything now. How am I supposed to do anything to her without feeling guilty? Because technically, she's like my sister in-law; and how can I destroy my sister in law's life without hurting Bridget in the process?

"What did you do to her?" Bridget demanded.

"Why don't you ask her? What you should be asking is what she did to me!"

She looked at me as if I were crazy. "What are you talking about? Juliana never did anything to you! And if you're talking about Adam, that's your fault, and your problem," she said harshly, "and you have no excuse for what you and Sierra did to Juliana. You gave her a bunch bruises!"

"That bitch deserved it!" I blurted this out before I could stop myself.

Bridget gasped, huffed, and locked herself in her room. "You are so selfish, Rachel! She's our sister!"

Those words kept ringing in my ears as I tried to fall asleep. Sister; Hoe-Liana is my sister.

How messed up is that?

My perfect day is ruined. How will Adam and I ever be happy now?

.........................................

Copyright © theflamingpopsicle 2010