Chapter 14

Author's Notes: Okay, so I saw that some of you don't think Rachel should have taken Adam back so easily; but, she is in LOVE. I mean, love, LOVE! And they both still love each other, and I just did not have the heart to separate them! Then there are the people, who did want them back together, and I guess I made them happy! Don't forget, take this poll so I can see just how many people I made happy... ~~Alex

HYPERLINK "http://quizilla.teennick.com/polls/16204570/should-rachel-have-taken-adam-back-so-easily" http://quizilla.teennick.com/polls/16204570/should-rachel-have-taken-adam-back-so-easily

.............................................

I could not believe what had occurred.

I got up, groggy eyed, and shook Adam.

He sat up immediately. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head. "Nothing, it's just... what if our love isn't enough?"

"You mean Juliana, don't you?"

I nodded sadly.

Suddenly, the door burst open and in came Kia and Drew.

Kia squealed and hugged me, saying how happy she was Adam and I were together again.

I smiled, truly happy for once.

Sierra suddenly showed up, out of nowhere, and started jumping up and down excitedly.

"I can't believe you guys finally put all that crap that separated you aside!" she exclaimed.

"I'm... I'm really sorry, Rachel. I still don't think I deserve your love, and yet, you took me back anyways."

I smiled, and disagreed. "I love you, and I think that's enough for me."

Patrick then ran in, shouting, "Hi!"

He ran into my arms and I hugged him.

"Kia told me that you're my real mommy and that Julie is not my real mommy and she's a liar and she said some words I did not know and I am happy you are my real mommy and I don't like my other mommy!"

I held onto him, and assured him that I was his mommy and that he would never be taken away from me again.

He was happy, and Adam and I realized just how dense we had been. It was completely obvious he was our kid! He looked like both of us, not at all like Hoe-Liana.

It was just an amazing day; I was with all the people I loved and I finally got to talk to Kia and Drew; I hadn't talked to them in ages!

Drew hasn't changed at all! Neither has Kia; and they are both still sex-obsessed weirdoes. I think their age just made them even more prone to it...

"Do you think if I turned this soda can upside down, but I put my thumb over it, it would still leak?" Drew asked me.

I just laughed at his stupidity that before I had been annoyed by, but after I left missed so much.

There was a sound at the door, and I heard the voice of the one person who had the power to ruin this perfect day. But I wasn't going to let her.

"Hey, guys! No need to cry anymore; I'm back!"

We all rolled our eyes. She is so vain.

She came in and when she saw me sitting there with Patrick on my lap, I swear, I thought she was going to have a stroke.

"What's SHE doing here?"

"Pat, go to your room and play with Pringle, okay?"

Pringle is Adam's dog.

Patrick nodded and left the room.

I stood up, walked towards Hoe-Liana and bitch slapped her.

"THAT is for stealing my son, and my boyfriend!"

She huffed, and slapped me back.

Oh, no she didn't.

This time, I pulled my fist back and punched her square in the nose.

"I paid a thousand dollars for that!"

She tried to punch me, but I ducked and then kicked her legs; she toppled over.

I got on top of her and was pulling her hair. Some hair extensions came out.

"Hah! I knew you had some!"

She tried to pull my hair, but I bit her arm.

"What the hell?"

Sierra grabbed her from behind, and pulled her hair. Kia joined in, and soon after, it was an all-out cat fight. Adam and Drew just watched with lust in their eyes.

Hoe-Liana didn't stand a chance. Adam and Drew separated us, so we'd stop punching her.

Adam grabbed me and Kia reluctantly grabbed her.

"This is so not over, Anderson," she growled.

"Patrick is my son, and I'm taking him back. Adam and I love each other, so I'm taking him as well!"

She screamed at me, and vowed I'd rue the day I was born.

Puh-lease; that day is holy in my calendar.

.............................................

A/N: Okay, here is the new people that portray Adam and Rachel...

http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/adam_brody.jpg

http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Rachel_Bilson%20-%202.jpg

... Can ya guess WHY I picked these two in particular...?