Ryder's POV

The door to my bedroom slams open, rudely awakening me from my afternoon nap. Since this morning I haven't left my bed, my head is throbbing.

"What the hell?" I mutter, lifting my head off the pillow, looking towards the door seeing Hannah.

"Get up." She sternly says making her way over to me.

"What are you doing in my dad's house? What are you doing in my room?" I complain.

"Ryder get off your bum." She scowls, tugging the blankets off my body. "We are going out today."

"What? Why?"

"Cause you look miserable and I need some girl time. Now get up and get dressed cause we are going to get manicures and pedicures."

"But I-"

"No, this isn't negotiable. Being cooped up her all the time isn't good for you." She says as I move to sit up in bed.

"Now, hurry up." She adds before turning around, her grey heeled boots clicking off the floor as she walk out of my room and closes the door behind her.

I stare at the door for a few moments longer before I roll my eyes and let out an annoyed sigh, letting my body fall back down on the bed.

As much as I'd hate to admit it, the afternoon has gone by quite well. The manicure and pedicure that Hannah scheduled for the both of us has made me feel relaxed, including the haircut as well. I didn't make drastic changes to my hair, I kept it all the same length, just added in layers and cut bangs straight across my forehead.

"I hope you are not mad at me." Hannah mutters as we walk out of the hair salon.

I frown, looking at her confused, the new highlights in her hair shining under the afternoon sun.

"What? Why?"

"For not telling you about Harry." She hesitantly replies, her fingers fiddling with her car keys.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I ask, coming to a stop. She stops as well and turns to face me.

How does she know about what Harry had kept from me?

"Shawn had told me a while ago." She admits, pushing her hair behind her ear. "I was a bit shocked when he told me. I wanted to tell you but it wasn't my place to tell, or Shawn's or your father's."

"Oh." I mumble, nodding my head a little in understanding.

I know I should be mad at them because they knew, especially my father but I am tired of being mad. I need my family, especially now.

"It's okay Hannah. I'm not mad." I say with a small smile to reassure her, which she kindly returns.

"So where is Gavin taking you out this time?" She asks as we resume walking to her car.

"Nothing too fancy." I simply reply with a shrug. "Since we have already gone bowling and stuff before, this time we are just hanging out at his place and having dinner."

"Oh, that sounds fun. So is he picking you up?"

I shake my head as we approach her car. "No. Shawn is driving me to Gavin's on his way to work. He says he has a late meeting with a new author that he is working with later this month."