Prologue

P R O L O G U E

"Hey mum! I got an A for my assignment!" I said to mum walking into the kitchen, and pulling out my school book from my backpack.

"Thats great honey!" She beamed.

"Yeah, what other words should I add?" I said, pulling a pencil out too. Mum looked at me shaking her head.

"Melissa, you have to take responsibility. You cant count on me to help." She said, with a dissapointed look clear on her face.

I laughed, "Did you think I ment my grade was an 'A' ?" I said, bursting out laughing.

She rolled her eyes at me, "Miracles happen." She sighed, I smirked at her.

"Not this time, mother dearest." I said, taking my stuff and heading to my room.

Once entered I put all my stuff on my cupboard, turning to the radio putting it on 'You Me At Six - Kiss and tell' I turned it up and danced around the room with my hairbrush, singing into it, acting like a retard. I heard a knock at the door and I turned it down a little, walking to the door. I pulled it open to see a fuming father.

"Yes daddy?" I smiled innocently, looking through my eyelashes. He gave me a look that said, 'stop-trying-to-look-cute-its-not-working' I sighed, moving out of the way to let him in.

"Sweetpea, you have got to be kidding, your best grade all semester is a 'D' and that, to me, isn't good enough." He said, looking way past dissapointed.

"But daddy, I dont want to ruin my rep. If I get past my 'D' average people will call me a nerd." I cussed, pouting.

"Whats more important, your so-called 'rep' or your education!?" He yelled, I raised my eyebrow giving him a sly smirk.

"Thats it kiddo, your out, you have 1 week to find a place to stay until you get yourself straightened out. Until then, your a 17 year old, learn to act like one." He spat. My face fell, "B-but daddy!" I yelped.

"No, no more chances kid. Now pack and start searching." He said, slamming the door to my room shut. I mentally cursed under my breath.

-

1 week later~

-

I woke up to a bucket of water poured over me by my lovely father. "How may I help you!?" I practicaly screamed at his face. He smirked at me while I try and wring the water out of my hair.

"Its time for you to leave!" He chanted. I pouted, getting out of my soft and comfy bed, unwillingly.

"Dad do I have to go? I mean I'll miss you and mum." I said, in fake tears.

"I give you no choice, you better be gone in 5 minutes." He said, throwing my keys for my Blue Camaro Convertible to me. I pouted looking at them. I mean I love my car, but why do I have to go!

I put them in my bra and went to my suitcase on the ground. I went through it for an outfit. "Uh-huh!" I yelled, finding something to wear. I pulled out my black bike shorts and my tanktop that says, 'Talk to me I'm Brittish' written in bold letters. I got out my knee socks and popped them on and after I put on my ankle converse.

This will do, I smiled.

I put on a whole bunch of mascara and straightened my hair, smiling happily at the reflection. I grabbed my suitcases and headed down stairs. Once I got to the bottom Isaw my mum and dad in the kitchen.

"I can't believe your actually making her do this." Mum sobbed to my dad. He shook his head, rolling his eyes.

"Its for her own good, and ours." He winked. I gave a disgusted look.

"Ew, you did not just say that!" He smirked and I ran out of my house, well my old house.

I got out my keys and got in after putting the suitcases in. "This is it" I cooed. Driving off to the unit 'Delango Australia' It sounds weird but I saw pictures and its pretty nice. Unfortunately a room mate. I dont know her/his name, or whether its a her or him.. or alien! wait, I'm slightly off topic..

Point is, I know the room I have the key, and I'm hoping for a nice, polite girl. The complete oposite of me. I smirked.

I rocked up there and I took all my suitcases out. I grabbed the keys for my car which has the key for the apartment and went to the room. Once I go there I opened the door taking in a breath.

I walked in slowly, and glanced around, a couple of bra's here and there, beers, trash.. oh this room needs me. I placed my suitcases on the ground.

"Hello?" I yelled out to see if anyone was here. I heard a door being meesed around with and it opened up. I never, and I mean never, have ever seen anyone as hot as this guy infront of me. Then I noticed what he was doing, he wasnt looking at me.. but at his, jeans where he is buckling his belt up. I looked behind him and saw a blonde pretty much naked.

I made a face and grunted and unlady like grunt. He looked up, and smirked, "You must be my new room mate, huh babe?" He said, huskily making me shiver. I made a face again and he came up to me and put his lips to my ear.

"Don't worry babe, you'll get your turn."

Three words entered my mind at that moment.

BEWARE OF ROOMMATE!

__