Revelation

Second last chapter

The RV was silent, Jack fell asleep on the floor next to Ethan and Lauren and Craig passed out hours ago. They were on a route to Galway city and then to Rebecca's granddads, it was just a waiting game in the RV, they didn't know how long it would take to get there or if they would.

Ethan stopped bleed so that's a good thing but who's if he'll make it.

The sun began to break on the horizon, a new day in hell Rebecca thought as she forced on the road. "Where are we?" Rebecca heard the voice of Craig crawling doing from the bed, "I have no idea, but we're in Galway so that's a good thing".

"Can I ask you something?" Rebecca asked hesitatingly "sure" Craig replied.

"Why does Jack hate you so much, like he doesn't hate anyone but you"
"I done something horrible that I regret, I wish I could take it back" Craig tried to get the words out "I...I"

"Where are we," Jack said as he got up from the floor "oh Mmm I don't know, somewhere in Galway" Rebecca and Craig went silent with Jacks presence, especially Craig.

"Hey, what's that" Craig said pointing to a sign ahead. Rebecca read it with delight "Galway city 10 minutes away" Rebecca's Granddad'a farm was only 20 minutes from the city, so another half an hour until safety.

Lauren!" Jack called to Lauren to wake her up, "what about Ethan" Rebecca asked turning around to look at him "let him sleep" Jack said as he walked over to him and pulled a blanket over him.
~~~~~

The RV kept driving for another five minutes until it had to stop. "Why did you stop," Jack ask Rebecca as he walks to the front "cars are in the way" Rebecca stood up and walked to the door " we have to move these or we're not going anywhere" Jack, Lauren and Craig followed Rebecca out into the dark. The sun was rising slowly so it was still pretty dark out.

Rebecca and Lauren went to one car which meant Jack was left with Craig, " let's just move the car" Jack walked to the driver door and pulled it open, he jumped onto the seat and pulled the hand break down "okay fuck face push" Jack said with his hands on the steering wheel "you know you don't have to be an asshole" Craig said as he began to push the car "I'll be what I like" Jack said as he steered the car off the road.

Once the car was out of the way Jack jumped out of the car but not before he noticed a glock 19 on the passenger seat, "someone left me a present" he thought to himself as he grabbed it and walked over to Lauren and Rebecca.

"You need help" Craig offered to Lauren as she pushed the car "sure" Craig started pushing with her, the car starting moving faster until it was off the road. Rebecca jumped out and they all started walking toward to RV.

"Are you ever gonna forgive me Jack" Craig ask Jack as he tried to catch up with up "not until you die" Jack said as he walked faster " look I'm sorry and I wish I could take back what I did" Jack stopped "Craig!, do me a favour and shut up you can't take back what you did and because of that I'll never forgive you" Jack turned around "Craig!! get down" Jack shouted as he raised the gun up as fast as he could, Craig jumped to the ground and Jack pulled the trigger. As a corpse fell to the ground more came running onto the road.

"Craig!! Run!" Jack said turning around and began to sprint towards the RV. About 10 corpses were on the road, Jack burst through the door to see Rebecca already at the wheel waiting for Jack and Craig. Craig was running as fast as he could and so we're the corpses.

Craig ran to the RV and was about to jump in until a corpse grabbed his arm. Jack hesitated to help him but he grabbed him and pulled as hard as he could cause Craig to fall into the RV and fall onto of Jack, Rebecca practically put her foot through the pedal as the RV sped away, hitting a few corpses on the road.