House keeping

So this chapter has different things going on in it so you will see each character in different rooms with the woman. Enjoy

:Jack:

Jack's eyes slowly cracked out, letting streams of light flow into them, he steered at the sealing for a few seconds and then once he realised what was happening he jumped up from the soft white clean bed.

Jacks lower torso was still limp but his top half was wide awake. Panic started to set it and Jack jumped out of the bed and landed on the floor.

Jack quickly jumped up off the floor and looked are to take in his surroundings.

It looked to be an 80s hotel room, it had that olden look. It looks like no one has been here in years.

Jack started to panic, he ran around the room in a panic. Jack ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked, he tried desperately to open it, pulling on the door knob, kicking door, nothing was working.

"Hello, anybody" Jack screamed out, Jack was still trying to get the door open but with no success.

His breathing started to become heavy, "Hello, please somebody help me" he screamed out again.

Jack backed away from the door, emotions ran through him. Jack grabbed the chair that was placed beside the bed, he lifted the chair up and through it at the window causing it shatter. He ran to the smashed window, trying not to stand on the glass he went to the window still and was about to jump out of it until he realised that it was covered in metal bars.

Jack slowly backed away from the window, he backed away but suddenly tripped over something, causing him to fall on the ground.

He was trying to gather his thoughts, breathing heavily. His breathing slowed and silence fell in the room.

The room was in complete silence, so quite you could hear a pin drop. BANG BANG, the sound of the door being banged on echoed through Jacks ears.

Just as the noise came, it soon went, leaving the room in silence once more.

Jack looked at the door, frozen in fear he didn't want to get up. "House keeping" a woman's voice came from the other side of the door.

The door opened, revealing a middle aged woman with makeup smudged along her face, her makeup was like that snapchat filter.

"Well well Jack, disruption of hotel property is against the rules" the woman said as she walked over the the bed a places a tray of food down. She walked past Jack who was still on the floor paralysed with fear. She picked up the chair that had been thrown at the window, and placed it beside Jack.

"Now all your friends are checked in and are nice and comfy in there rooms" the woman said as she pasted Jack, "who the hell are you, where am I" Jack said, "you're in the  hotel, enjoy your stay" the woman said and was about to turn to walk to the door, but suddenly Jack jumped up and ran for her. BANG. Jack fell to the ground unconscious after receiving a hard blow to his temple.

:Rebecca and Ethan:

"Ethan, Ethan, wake up!!" Rebecca screamed and shook Ethan awake. "Wake the fuck up" she lifted her hand up and smacked him wide awake.

Ethan jumped up from the bed he laid on, "What the hell Becca, where the hell are we?" Ethan questioned, as he covered his face.

"I don't know I woke up a minute ago" Rebecca said as she looked around the room, it looked like a cheap 1980s hotel room, a hotel that hasn't been used in years.

Rebecca ran to the door of the room and pulled the door knob to try and get the door open, but with no luck it wouldn't open.

"What the hell it won't open," Rebecca said as she started to panic, she kept trying to pull the door open.