Death

"Okay, Jack can you now tell me what the hell is going on why is every in a panic" Lauren demanded to know " I don't know, people are attacking other people," Jack said as he tried not to crash the car.
"What are you talking about"
" You get bitten then you die and then you coming back to life but you're not yourself you have no control"
"How do you know this"
"Cause my parents there, there" he stuttered to tell her what happened "There dead" he quickly said.
Jack knew he had to get to somewhere safe, everyone was running and cars were speeding as those things ran after them.
Jack kept his foot on the gas pedal as he was too scared to take it off.
"Well, we need to get Lorna, Jazmine and Rebecca," Lauren said and Jack knew she was right, he knew that he couldn't leave his friends to die but he also knew that it was too dangerous to back.
"I need to get to my sister"
Jack didn't want to be the one to tell her that her sister was dead but he had to "Lauren Shannon is, she's dead". There was silence in the car " No your lying" Lauren didn't want to believe it " Lauren I'm so sorry but you seen the bit on her hand that's how it all starts"
Lauren didn't want to believe that her sister could become one of those things, she didn't want to believe it but she knew it was true, just like Jack she was all alone right now. Shannon was everything that Lauren had left ever since her parents died in a fire last year. There broke down into tears as the realisation hit her and it probably hit her like bricks.
Jack remember want his mother's dying words were "Never find yourself alone" as the memory came to him more and more memories of his parents came to, Jack let a tear go. Jack didn't want to find himself alone and with his brothers gone and his parents dead Lauren was the only one he had left, he knew that he need to get his friends back.

Jack turned the car around and headed back home  "What are you doing" Lauren asked as she wiped her tears away "Your right, we need to get are friends".

Lauren picked up her phone and dialed Rebecca's number, no answer. Jack started to get worried that something bad has happened, Lauren tried her number again. "OH my god thank god it's yous" Rebecca said from the other line "Rebecca where are you we're coming to get you" Lauren asked
"I'm stuck in town,i'm in the GPO people outside are gone crazy there eating each other"

Jack knew that was to dangerous to go into town but he didn't want to let his bestfriend die "We're coming to get you Becky" Jack pressed his foot down on the pedal and sped off.

***
It took about half an hour to get to town but when they got there it had gotten dark. Jack drove the car along the quays, keeping an eye out for any of those things that would come at us. As the passed the Ha'penny Bridge Jack knew that they would get a surprise when they turn the corner on to O'connell street. There were cars all over the road, just as they got to O'connell street there was a block for cars in the road so Lauren and Jack had to walk up to the GPO.

They both exited the car but before they walked away Jack decided the check the trunk for any weapons to use, Jack opened the trunk to find two crow bars and to his surprised a glock 19, he never thought his dad a gun type of person but right now thank god he was.

Lauren and Jack walked on to O'connell to find that it was a wreck, crashed cars everywhere and bodies on the ground. Jack hoped that all of this was just a nightmare and that he would wake up in his bed listening to the vamps. Lauren had one of the crowbars and Jack had the other one and the glock.

As they walked pasted Easons they could see someone move from inside, It was dark so they could tell if it was a person or something else. Whatever it was started to walk to the door, the lights from inside turned on, it wasn't a person Jack couldn't think of what to call them because whatever it was it wasn't human. It noticed the two of them and the started running to the door, it ran into the door, the door cracked a little then it ran at it again and again, finally door gave way and smashed to pieces. It ran out and ran straight for them, Jack was about to react but then Lauren lifted her crowbar and swung for the running corpse. Lauren hit the corpse in the crowbar causing it the fall to the ground, it was about to get back up of the ground but then Lauren hit it again and again and again, she was really angry for what happened to her sister. Jack didn't blame her, he felt so angry for what happened to his parents.