Explaination Required!

(There is self harming in this chapter just warning if your sensitive to subjects like that im very much sorry. Stay creepy my friends!)
Gerards POV
"Damn it theres no denying her as my daughter!" I blurted out.
"Explain More please...." the guys stumbled in
"Who are they?" Mikey questioned.
Paige squealed and hugged Frank.
"So i have a serious question." I nodded for her to procced.
"IS FREARD REAL!!!" Desi and Paige yelled at the same time.
"Is that a twin power?" I questioned. Desi nodded no. "Theres your answer a big fat no! Freard is not real although....No im totally joking with you guys." We laughed as we turned around we saw there jaws drop.
"Freard is real! I refuse to believe its not!" Paige screamed
"And were not taking no for a damn answer!" Desi said while laughing historiclly.
We all just busted a gut laughing until the guys really asked who they were.
"You can not be my father you know how many times ive had fantaies about you ecspecially when you put your gorgeous ass in the NA NA NA music video cause damn!" Paige said having a daydream.
"Earth to Paigey!" Desi yelled a few times.
Paige snapped out of her little daydream. "Nice daydream paige now you owe me $5 because remember that bet we had and you said you didnt think Gerards ass was fabulous! Pay up bitch!" She looked so embarrassed "What I said that all out loud!" Desi nodded.
She put her head down  I just laughed its okay.
"But im not okay!" She sang out loud.
"So whats Jenna been up too?" I questioned.
"Looking for a street corner to get some coke and heroine from strangers and then see if they will buy her some acholic beverages. Shes also be prostitutioning" Paige blurted out trying to change the subject.
"Typical Jenna. Look I signed your birth certificates and im taking her to court I want my kids!" He looked at us and pulled us into a long hug.
"Sound check motherfuker." Frank yelled through the bus at me. Fuck I forgot what time it is. "Okay pu these on!" I threw them Backstage passes and grabbed my microphone.
We all stumbleed out of the tour bus and on to the stage.
Desi POV
My chest began to get heavy I was so scared and my anxiety was kicking my ass. I walked onto the back of the stage pulling at my braided hair. I was nervous as fuck and paige clenched my hand in hers.
"I CANT BELIEVE GERARD FUCKING WAY IS ARE DAD YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HES SAVED YOUR PATHITIC LITTLE LIFE?"
paige always made fun of me and I wanted to cry as hard as I possibly could.
Gerard looked at me. "I love you!" He mumbled under his breathe to me.
Paige was watching Ashley Purdy and Andy Biersack as they walked past her. Paige just simply grabbed ashleys ass and squeezed.
"Thats sexual assult!" Ashley screamed.
Paige looked at him with a grinned face and directly in the eyes.
"Not if you like it!" She snarled.
"What the fuck has gotten into you!" I growled while slapping her.
I couldnt take it no more. I fucking released my anger I loved my sister but these few moments of fame really had gotten into her.
Its like she changed from a sweet little child to a fucking demon child. I mean I couldnt blame her for squeezing ashleys ass its was pretty good looking.
"Hey kiara!" She announced giving me a dirty look.
Paige kissed her on the cheek. "Hey babe!" She replied back
. I walked away and found a corner. I was that pathitic emo girl like everyone thought
I was I couldnt stand myself. I lifted myself from the corner and went to the tour bus. I grabbed the container out of my purse and grabbed my mintos case out. I began searching through it to find my blade. Where the hell was it?
I found it and I stared blankly wondering what woukd happened if I were to do this.  I picked it up tracings circles on my skin barley putting pressure. I put it to my skin and sliced two times
"I cant fucking do this anymore!" I screamed with tears running down my face.
About a year of being clean and i ruined it. Just then Gerared walked in the tour bus.
"hey..." he stoped in his trails
I looked up at him. He ran over to me and took the blade from my cold numb fingers.
"WHAT THE FUCK DESI!" He litteraly screamed.
He went to the bathroom and flushed my razor blade down the toilet. I looked at the fresh blood running down my fingers. I went dizzy and hit the floor. What was life for anyways? I was better off dead right?