Chapter 1: ' You're weird '

This is the first chapter of my 1st ever story. Thanks for checking in. Quick disclaimer I'm not American so if you see any grammar mistakes I apologize. But just roll with it. Ok enough with that thanks again and I hope you enjoy my story😉😚

P.S On the top there is a photo of Angela

(I am only putting photos of the characters in order for you to have a general idea of how I want the characters to look like. But it's totally up to you. I don't want to stop your imagination so in your mind the characters can look however you want. :))

Ok enough with this I'm done.

Peace out✌
---------------------

Angelas POV

Finally last day of my summer job !!! From now on I'm going to be a college student how awesome is this ! Wish I could believe it myself. I mean don't get me wrong I waited all my life for this day but I would be a liar if I didn't say that I'm very nervous about tomorrow. Ahh anyways just relax Angela this is just a new begging , and don't forget that you're not alone Nadia and Jena are gonna be with you so chilll.

9:15pm and I'm walking my way home . Well the distance between my job and my house isn't very big but isn't too small either.

-Ahh it's so boring ! I can't believe I forgot my earphones home , I mean who forgets something as important as earphones !!?- I was arguing with my self once again. Well I use to do this a lot especially when I'm alone...don't judge me.

Suddenly I spot a guy getting of from a dark corner and walking in front of me . And let me tell you it was a GOOD looking guy. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not the type of girl who when sees a cutie is all like : 'how you doin ?'
But when I see something that good looking I have no other choice than to admire it.

As he was walking he put his hand in his pocket to take of his phone because it was ringing and his keys fell of but he didn't noticed it. So as a good girl that I am I decided to pick them up and give them to him.

-Hey your keys fell of- I say to him with a friendly smile on my face
When he turned to look at me with his phone still on its hand he only said one thing.
-Watch Out !!!- He yelled, covered me with his body and pushed me behind a big garbage can.
Before I even understand what is happening I heard a lot of gunshots through our destination . And let me tell you...my heart almost fell of my chest.

-Stay here- the cute guy says while he is taking a gun from behind him and going after the guys that are shooting us. How did i not noticed that earlier ?

From the place where I am I'm safe from the bullets but I can also kinda see what is happening .There are 3 guys dressed in black (how cliche) who are shooting my cute guy. Yeah cute guy I mean I don't even know his name and he also tried to help me so he can't be bad...can he?

-Aaaa- his scream got me out of my thoughts . He has been shot. Someone shot him. I do the first thing that comes into my mind and run towards him.
I ben down next to him and look at his shot arm omg he is bleeding .

-What are you doing get out of here - he says to me while he is grabbing his bloody arm with his other hand.
- What the hell are you saying you have been shot and you're bleeding I don't leave you here!- I say to him
-what does this chick doing over here-
I hear those guys say and I have to say that just with a quick glance at them I can say that they are bad knews.
-just get her out of here- one of them says and I can see them coming close to me
This is when my cute/bleeding guy gets up and pushes me back in order to protect me pointing his gun to them.
-Step beside Henderson you know we can just kill both of you right now- one of them (the older one) says .
-I wonna see you try - my cute guy says
And Ok at this point I've had enough.
-ok listen up you all !- I say getting away from cuties back
-you better get away right now or else I'm calling the police - I say showing them my phone
-so you're gonna get the police huh? I should have shot you when I had the chance - the older guy again says .
-final chance are you leaving ? You do know that the police station is just two blocks from here right ?-
They just looked at each other and didn't say anything
Finally one of them speaks
-you are not gonna do this - he says
-oh really ?- I say while I'm dialing the number and put my phone on my ear
-hello police station I need your help. Me and my friend have been attacked by some strangers and we need your...- before I even finish my sentence they had all disappeared. That's right you don't mess with me...Ouu I got really sassy over here. Oh we'll