•Chapter 26-Messed Up•

Lily's POV
I heard screaming.

It sounded like my mom. I hated it. The terror was filling inside my ears.

"It's coming firm over here." Officer Kaine yelled. We followed him over to a black painted wooden door with scratch marks going through it. He kicked it open and raised his gun. Officer Sterling told us to stay behind while they walked in.

They got out their flashlights and looked around.

"It's a tape recorder." Officer Kaine said. A tape recorder? There was more screaming but it wasn't coming from in there. Oh shoot.

"Guys get out-" I was cut off by a loud pow sound. The two dropped. My eyes widened at the scene. Officer Kaine got shot in the back and Officer Sterling in the leg. She got up though and limped back forwards us.

"Is he dead?" Kayleigh asked me. I just stood there shocked. Hannah and Mamrie told us that there was screaming coming from upstairs.

We followed them up leaving Officers Sterling, Kaine and everyone else to call the cops. I felt bad but I had to get my parents. The noises got louder and louder until we were led into a dark room with one light on a person. It was a man with scruffy hair and a bread.

"Dad." Shawn whispered. He was tied up to a chair with his head hanging like he was out cold.

"Look who made it! I wasn't expecting company though. I should clean up. Eh I'm fine. Anyway welcome welcome. I'm guessing you know who this is?" A voice came from the back. I couldn't see the face but it sure was loud and cheery.

"That's my dad." Shawn snapped.

"Oh it is? Huh looks like he's in some trouble. Now, all I want is that bag of money and you'll be gone. Outta here safe." The voice sang.

"I told you. I don't have it." Shawn's dad whispered. The figure came out. He had dark maroon colored hair with piercing green eyes. To me, it was a demons dream in his eyes. All black. He looks familiar but I just couldn't recall.

"You've said that a million times Manny. I know you have it. Just tell me and I won't kill you." The maroon haired guy gazed at Shawn.

His smirk grew into an evil one. He raised an eyebrow, gave a side look at Manny, and opened his mouth. Nothing came out but his lips made an 'O' shape has he raised a gun to his head. The demented smile came back.

Shawn started mumbling things I couldn't understand. It sounded like Portuguese maybe? Don't ask how I know.

The screaming was still happening. It was my mom. Then a gunshot and even louder shrieks.

Foots steps came running down and the door behind us was shut. Hannah stared at us while Mamrie looked away with tears running down her cheek.

"You tricked us. Your sick!" I shouted in Hannah's face. She instantly took out a gun and pointed towards us.

"Shut up and go upstairs. Now." She ordered. We reused until the gun fired to the roof making us finally walk. There were silhouettes of two people sitting on the ground. Those were my parents.

"Mom! Oh my god dad are you ok?" I ran over and hugged them even when they were tied to ropes.

"Aw family bonding. So cute." Richard sneered. Shawn charged over but suddenly got punched in his temple and fell. Alex kicked his leg and dragged him over to a pole.

Hannah grab my jacket hood and pulled me back so I was now facing James.

"Lily. It's been a longtime. I've just been taking care of these lovely people." James pointed to mom and dad. I tried to get out of Hannah's grip but she held me tighter.