•Chapter 16-Taken Away•

(I can't take this anymore😭)

Shawn's POV
I literally sat here crying my eyes out with Lily on my lap. Ok yeah I might sound like a baby, but I'm freaking trapped here with my evil, stupid step dad and dumb stepbrother. And my best friend is out cold. So I have a reason to cry. Hopefully my mom comes back from wherever she is and helps us.

Actually, the last time I was here I haven't seen her. What if she left us? She's the only one who keeps the old family together. She can't just leave like that. Or can she? Aaliyah needs a role model. Well technically I am, but a female role model. Ugh I just hate thinking about this stuff.

"Lily can you please wake up? Please." I pleaded. There was a little shuffle from her then a moan.
"Myhead." She slurred. I ran over to the bed and sat next to her feeling excitement in me.
"Oh my god you're awake! Ahhh you're awake! Wait your head." I snapped back into reality and went to my drawer getting out aspirin.
"Shawn, why do you have aspirin in you're dresser?" She asked.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and answered.
"Um... Let's just say that I hated my self at one point and stuff happened involving those." I kind of explained. She took the pills from my hand, took a bottle of water and put it in her mouth.
"So what you're saying is that you almost caused suicide?" She asked quietly. I nodded and sat next to her. It was quiet for a moment so I looked up and saw her with her arms open about to embrace me into a hug.

I hugged her and we stayed like that for a while.
"You know you're worth it right? You have a purpose for living. Like, don't you wanna continue singing and playing the guitar? You don't wanna leave Aaliyah or me." She smiled sadly. I nodded and kept hugging her.
"I'm starving now." She let go and went to the window.

"There has to be a way to get out of here." She started pulling on it.
"I already tried that. It's locked." I didn't have to look at her.
"Doors locked and so are the vents." I added. She huffed and sat back next to me.
"How's you're leg?" She asked while looking at it.
"Eh fine. Just a little sore but that's it." I said.
"Oh my gosh! Julia!" She suddenly screamed.
"I can't leave her alone." She started freaking out.
"Lily calm down everyone is at the house with her." I pulled her into a side hug and shushed her. I noticed we do this a lot. The door opened up and Alex walked in with a stupid smile.

"Ooh you're up. Great." He rolled his eyes.
"Why are you doing this? What did we ever do to you?" I asked.
"Are you dumb or something? You ran away when you weren't supposed to. Now this is your punishment." He growled.
"I'm surprised you actually picked up a friend. Why would a girl so pretty be friends with a worthless piece of crap like you? It's just not right." He picked her chin up then looked at me.

"Don't listen to him Shawn." She whispered. Lily grabbed my hand and rubbed circles around it.
"Don't listen to him Shawn. Shut up." Alex mocked. My fists tightened.
"Can you get out?" I questioned with my nerves being pulled at.
"Why? So you can get in her pants?" He snickered. That's it. I somehow pounced at him and tackled to him to the floor punching his stupid face. He just kept laughing which kinda creeped me out. Then there was a sharp nag in my stomach making me fall gasping for air.

I saw Richard picking bloodied Alex up slapping him. He then pushed him out. I got picked up and thrown against the wall. Lily was in the back pleading for me to be put down but he didn't listen. He held me by my shirt and glared at me. I closed my eyes and just waited for the pain. But there was nothing.

A bang was heard from downstairs and a muffled sound.
"Go check it boy." Richard screamed at Alex. In a couple of minutes, he came back with a relived expression.
"It was the police. They wanted to know if everything was ok but I handled it. I think we best get them somewhere else." Alex said. He did this head nod which meant something because Richard understood. They both took something out of their pockets and put it over our faces.

Lights out.

I woke up in a small, cold room. There was a light hanging from the ceiling getting ready to fall and shatter. On the other side of the room was a body. It had a cut across the cheek. Once I got a good glimpse, I knew it was lily by the way her hair fell over her face.
"Lily. Lily wake up." I whispered. She grunted a little but opened her eyes.
"What the-" I shushed her.
"Be quiet! They're right outside." I put my ear against the door and listened deeply.

"Boss just called. He's said he's coming tomorrow." One voice said.
"What?! He's supposed to come on Thursday! We have to get ready!" Another voice panicked.
"Calm down. As long as we keep them tied up it'll be fine. Let's go check on them." I whipped my head away and told her to pretend to sleep.
"They're still asleep?" Voice one asked. I got kicked in my rib which made my eyes jolt open.

Alex did the same to Lily.
"Ok you dirty teens, tomorrow you need to be on your best behavior. And you can't go anywhere." Richard snapped.
"How do you except us to move? We're tied to freaking poles." Lily mumbled. Alex kicked her in her thigh really hard. They walked out and slammed the door locking it. She was crying.

"Hey Lil it's ok. Don't think about the pain." That totally didn't help. I just wanted to go over and hug her. They tied us to poles with skin burning ropes.
"I think the best thing to do right now is try to sleep. Again." I suggested. She nodded and rested her head back. I did the same but didn't close my eyes.

I really hope Nash, Cam and everyone else come up with some plan. Because if they don't, we won't make it out alive.
________________________________
Hey y'all! Hope you liked this chapter. It wasn't my best but I'm just distracted because......
IM GOING TO SHAWN'S CONCERT TOMORROW!!!?!?!?!! IM LIKE FREAKING OUT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! 

I will post videos and pictures on here and if you wanna check out more, add me on snapchat r_sahmari14. I'll add you back! This is in Philly so if you're going, make sure you comment and tell me.

Well I'm done for now.
Peace out✌🏾️
🌺Riey