•Chapter 2- Lunch Problem•

I got my lunch out of my bag and stood at my locker. Lunch is always bad for people in the movies. Something happens like they get bullied, or one of the popular mean girls hates them and does something to that person. Or maybe I'm just over thinking it. Just calm down and shake all of it away.

Cameron and Nash said that they were in my lunch period so maybe I should find them. I walked around for a couple of minutes looking for either one of them but they were nowhere to be found.

I started walking to the lunch room when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl. She was gorgeous. The perfect height, hair, eyes, size. Her smile was even perfect.

"Hi. Are you lost?" She asked me.

"Um.. No I was just looking for my friends. Looks like they're not here." I kind of forced a laugh.

"Well where are you going to?"
"Lunch." I answered her.

"Oh same! We could go together." She smiled at me. I nodded and we started walking.

"And by the way, I'm Madison." Even her name was pretty.

"I'm Lily. New here. Today's my first day." I told her while turning the corner to get to the cafeteria.

"Wow I love your name. Did your parents name you after the flower?" She asked.
"Yeah."

"The flower is pretty. So are you. I love your eyes." She complimented me.
"Oh thanks. I love your name also." I told her with a smile.

We came in contact with the lunch doors and opened them. The room went silent. She just kept walking so I walked behind her looking down.

"Hey don't worry. They do this like every time I walk in. It's annoying." She assured me. Once we got to her table, noise filled the room. I looked at who was at the table and it was Nash, Cameron, Jack G, Jack J, Taylor, Matt I think, and .... Shawn. I looked at him and just glared. He looked at me with a smirk on his face which made me look away.

I sat next to Cameron and Taylor while Madison sat on the other side with Jack G. He put his arm around her and she moved closer.

"Are Jack and Madison dating?" I asked Taylor.

"Yeah. They're the schools cutest couple." He told me while munching on a fry. I took out my strawberries and ate some. Shawn was on the other side of the table next to Jack who was next to Madison who was next to Jack J.

Taylor was on my left then Cameron on my right and Nash next to him. The kid Matt was next to Taylor. Shawn kept looking at me which was annoying the heck out of me. Can't he keep his eyeballs to himself?

I looked over at him and he was half smiling at me. I kept staring at him which soon turned into a starting contest. It reminded me of the Fault in Our Stars part when Hazel and Augustus where having a staring contest. I didn't want to bring any attention to myself so I didn't say a word. Cameron tapped me on my shoulder causing me to look away. Great I lost.

"Why are you staring at Shawn?" He asked wiggling his brows up and down.

"Cause he's staring me. It feels awkward." I told him taking a bite of my sandwich. He gave a suspicious look then smiled and looked at Nash.

I looked back over and he was still looking at me. I saw a girl walking up with with two other girls on her sides.

"That's Camille in the middle. Shawn's ex. She's evil as heck." Maddison whispered over to me.

"On her left is Mandy Sinclair and on her right is Christy Purse." Madison added.

"I used to be apart of that click but she spilled syrup all over my hair and clothes on purpose. That's when I was done with her and turned into something good." She added again. I just shook my head and looked at Camille. She was wearing a pink crop top with a black mini skirt, and black wedges. Who wears those to school? She walked over to our table and looked at me instantly.