Levi X Reader (LEMON) ⚠️18+

"Rekindling"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

•18+ Content

•Swearing

•Sex

________________________________

(*EDITED*)

Third Person POV

"Oh come on, (f/n)! Pleeeeease come out with us!" Hange whines. "I'm just so tiiiiiired. I've been a solider all day... I'm exhausted." She yawns as Eren walks by their table and mutters something. "What...? What...?" (F/n) asks, making Eren turn around. He doesn't reply, continuing his way to a different table. "I'm tired... You disturbed me..." She mumbles after sighing, lying her head down on her folded arms. Hange laughs to themself. "Maybe you and Captain short-stuff can hang out then. I heard he's staying back to catch up on paperwork." Hange nudges (f/n)'s shoulder with their elbow. "Captain Levi sssssuuuuucks." (F/n) mumbles in a sleepy tone.

"What was that, cadet?" A monotone voice asks from behind her. Hange's laughing suppresses when they hear the cold voice. "Uh-oh, look who's going to get a spanking now!" Hange whispers to the (h/c) female. Levi walks up to the two and grabs (f/n)'s hair to make her look up at him. "O-oh... Hi, Captain." She yawns with a smile, eyes half-lidded. "What did you say about me?" He asks again, staring deeply into her (e/c) eyes with annoyance. (F/n) starts laughing to herself as she looks at her Captain. "I s-said... sorry... I... ow." She laughs in between words, only now stopping when she feels a cramp in her stomach. Levi rolls his eyes, still holding on to the girl's hair, however, she starts laughing again once the cramp goes away. "What were we talking about again?" (F/n) asks, furrowing her eyebrows. "...Forget it." He sighs, letting go of her hair and walking away. "That was... Weird." Hange states. (F/n) shrugs it off and lies her head back down again.

At this point, Levi is pretty used to his cadet's delirious side when it does come out. She always works herself to the bone and some days, she goes beyond her limit, resulting in a slap-happy mood. He always lets her get away with it, disregarding whatever dirty words about him comes out of her mouth. (F/n) has said a lot worse in the past.

*The Next Day*

It's around eleven when (f/n) wakes up. Getting out of bed, she heads for her dresser to change into regular clothes. "Wow, 'haven't slept like that in years!" She exclaims to herself while stretching. After she changes and does her morning routine, she goes to the mess hall for a late breakfast. It's strange for her to see it so empty in the HQ, when normally, there's soldiers around every corner. She gets herself some bread and tea and by the time she sits down, her Captain walks in. "Morning, 'Cap." She greets. "Tch." Is all the man has to offer in his response. (F/n) shakes her head and silently takes a sip from her teacup. When she brings the cup down, Levi is sitting across from her now, holding his cup in that unusual way. "Hi...?" She awkwardly waves at him, but he only stares at her before he takes a sip of his tea. She chews on her lip in anticipation, waiting for him to say or do something else besides stare at her.

Well this is awkward...

"I suppose you don't have any plans for today. Am I correct?" He finally speaks up. "Not... really, sir... why?" The latter responds. "Then you will clean my office while I finish paperwork." He orders, not giving her the chance to decline. "...Why?" (F/n) decides to ask again. "I just told you. I don't like to repeat myself." The Captain answers her. "Ughhhh..." She groans, finishing her breakfast. "You better be at my office in ten minutes from now. Got that?" He asks, getting up from the bench. "Yes, sir." She sighs, standing up as well.