!Prankster! Levi X !Prankster! Reader (AU) Part 2 ⚠️18+

"Joke Stars: p2"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

•18+ Content

•Hitting

•Infidelity

•OOC Levi

•Swearing

________________________________

(Requested by lester_the_lion_rawr for a part two! Dis is 4 u, babeh!)

*Several months later*

Third Person POV

It's been a few months now since Levi or (f/n) posted a prank video. They've been continuing with their daily vlogs, but neither had the idea to prank the other yet.

They did get married last month though. Clearly, they weren't wasting time.

(F/n) had forgotten about the whole "prank war" thing. But Levi hasn't. He was still seeking his revenge. He thought it would be perfect to "cheat" on (f/n) as payback since she did it to him.

He planned on pranking her sometime tomorrow. Which was perfect because she would be going out to lunch with a few of her friends. That would give him a good two hours to set up.

*The Next Day*

(F/n) left a few minutes ago so he called over a friend that would be helping out with the prank.

When Petra arrived, she brought her "little outfit" too. She went to the bathroom to change while Levi set everything up.

When Petra came out, she had a short red dress on and matching red lipstick.

Levi then set down her pair of heels she brought, by the front door. They would be unfamiliar to (f/n) which is what he was going for.

After the cameras were set up, they were ready. All they needed to do now, was wait for (f/n)'s text saying that she was on her way home.

Time Skip

Levi got the text about twenty minutes ago, saying that her friend Hanji would be dropping her off within a half hour.

Levi and Petra got into their places. Levi on the couch with Petra sitting on his lap and acting seductive.

In a matter of minutes, they both heard the sound of keys unlocking the door.

They quickly started to act like they had no idea that she was there. Levi placed his hand on Petra's leg, which made him feel really uncomfortable.

As soon as (f/n) entered, she spotted the two on the couch.

"Lev- WHAT THE HELL?!" She screamed, startling Petra a bit.