Levi X !Nurse! Reader (AU)

"Motherly: p1"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

•Needles

________________________________

Third Person POV

Levi was taking his five year old daughter, Lizzy, to the doctor's for a checkup. She was starting kindergarten soon so she had to get a shot, which she was not happy about.

While sitting in the waiting room, Lizzy was starting to get nervous. She wasn't a big fan of visits to the doctors office. "Don't worry, Lizzy. Dr. Yeager/Jaeger is really nice. You remember him, don't you?" Levi spoke.

Lizzy looked up at her dad, and nodded. "Lizzy Ackerman." A female nurse, Hanji, called out. "Come on." Levi stood up from the chair, holding out his hand for Lizzy.

Lizzy, got up from her chair and grabbed his hand as they walked with nurse Hanji down the hallway. Hanji took her temperature, measured her height and weight, and checked her eyesight.

After the basic things, nurse Hanji took them to a room where she asked Levi some questions before going to get Dr. Grisha Yeager/Jaeger.

It was time for Lizzy to get her shot now, and she was not pleased at all. She was really nervous and Levi was really impatient with her. "Please Lizzy, it will be really quick." Levi told her.

"No!" She frowned. Nurse Hanji already had the needle out and the bandage ready. "I don't want her to do it." Lizzy pouted. "You want someone else to do it?" Levi asked her, and Lizzy nodded.

"Then who?" Lizzy shrugged at Levi's question. "I can have my other assistant, nurse (l/n), do it." Dr. Yeager/Jaeger said. "Do you want nurse (l/n) to do it?" Nurse Hanji asked Lizzy.

"Yeah!" Lizzy exclaimed. Lizzy actually hasn't met nurse (l/n) yet, it was strange that she would want her to do it. "Hanji, go get (l/n) then." Dr. Yeager/Jaeger said.

Hanji nodded, putting the needle and bandage back down on the tray before leaving. "Don't worry, Levi. Nurse (l/n) loves children, and she's very good with them." Grisha smiled.

A few minutes passed and the door opened, revealing a young woman with (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes. She wore a friendly smile as she walked inside the room.

She washed her hands and put on the rubber gloves, walking over to Lizzy and Levi. "Hi Lizzy! I'm nurse (f/n) (l/n)." She greeted. "Hi." Lizzy grinned. "Are you ready?" She asked Lizzy, picking up the needle and bandage.

Lizzy nodded, as nurse (l/n) cleaned off a small area on Lizzy's shoulder where the shot would go. "I promise it will only feel like a small pinch and won't last long, okay?" Lizzy nodded.

"Here it goes." The shot was done in a matter of seconds and Lizzy barely even noticed. "See, wasn't so bad, was it?" Nurse (l/n) asked. "Nope!" Lizzy grinned. "You're such a big girl now! Do you want a sticker?" Lizzy's eyes widened and a smile grew.

Levi sat there, astonished with (f/n)'s ability to make kids feel comfortable and not scared. 'Wow, she sure is something.' Levi thought to himself.

Nurse (l/n) finished up and escorted Levi and Lizzy out of the room. After Levi finished paying at the desk and went out to the parking lot, Lizzy saw nurse (l/n) again about to get in her car.

Lizzy's eyes widened and a smile crept on to her face. She let go of Levi's hand and ran over to (f/n). "Lizzy, get back here!" Levi shouted.

Lizzy made it over to (f/n) and hugged her leg, catching her off guard. "Oh! Hi, Lizzy!" (F/n) smiled, bending over and picking up Lizzy.

Levi came over to (f/n), "Sorry." Levi said. "No, it's alright!" (F/n) grinned, passing Lizzy back to Levi. An idea sparked in Lizzy's mind and she leaned over to Levi's ear, whispering something.

"No, Lizzy." He sighed, making Lizzy frown. "What was that?" (F/n) giggled. "Can you be my mommy?" Lizzy asked. (F/n) and Levi blushed. "But don't you already have one?" (F/n) asked.

"No." Lizzy shook her head. "Lizzy, I'm sure nurse (l/n) already has a family of her own." Levi whispered to Lizzy, but (f/n) heard.

"I actually don't." She rubbed the back of her neck. "But here's my number," She handed a piece of paper to Levi. "I'm free Friday night." Levi blushed, putting the paper in his pocket.

"Bye!" (F/n) waved bye to Levi and Lizzy, then got in her car and left. "Is she my mommy now?" Lizzy asked, looking at Levi confused.

"Not yet, Lizzy. Maybe soon." Levi chuckled.

__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this one shot!

❤️Peace❤️