Losing a bet

Draco Pov
He lay on the floor cursing his luck..
He didn't know what was happening.. All he knew it was a while since he lay here in a ..
Well blank room, nothing in it.

He couldnt get up how much ever he tried.. It had to be some invisible binding spell ..
He tried to break the curse- loads of counter curses rolled in his mind - none working the least bit in his favour.

He waited.. and waited. When it seemed ages the door banged open.
A man entered the room. He wore glasses inspecting Draco carefully...

'The case is set for tommorow evening.' he said formally.
Then sighed. 'Draco, I know this is hard for you but...' he didn't day anything and was about to leave when Draco called back.
Case...?

He didn't know who the man was or what he meant by being sorry for Draco ..?
'Um Mr?'
The man stopped and looked.
'Can you tell me the counter curse?'
The man's tone became wary.
'I suggest you don't know that for now..'
'Atleast help me if - if you are truly feeling sorry for me..'
The man sighed.

'Alas.. Draco if that were possible without making things complicated..'

The man took leave by adding just one thing.
'He is on the way'
'The one who is fighting the case for you' the old man stared as if it was fucking obvious.
Draco was expecting this.. dreading would be accurate enough - they were probably talking of his court case..

'Um yeah... who?'
'Of course its that dude- now what was his name?'
The man paused.
Then replied a name which Draco never expected in his bloody shitty damn to hell life.

'Blaise Zabini'
***
'Its been a while'
'Blaise'
'Didnt think you would screw up enough to end up in Askaban. Weasley, right?'
Blaise asked while muttering the counter curse.

Draco cursed while getting up
'Ow'
Blaise snickered.
Draco glared at him.
Blaise coughed then asked formally 'So Weasley?'

'Right. Wait- just-just hear me out ok? You are my best friend. Care to hear about my life?'
'Bark away'
'This is serious '

'I didn't think you would be in the mood to joke. Carry on with your shit'
Draco rolled his eyes.
He remained the same joker Zabini he had been.. it was him who had gone through change..

'I don't want you to freak out but I love—'
Blaise took a few whoops and punched his hand up in the air, then started congratulating him like mad.
'Yas!! Yas!! Didn't think the day would come so soon!! Btw who is it?'

'I can have a good guess' blaise said.
'50 galleons you will get it completely wrong at the first time'
'You are betting with the wrong person' said blaise.
'Go on' said Draco laughing.
'There's no doubt to it. It has to be' Draco waited as Blaise spread his hands and did some pathetic actions.

'You owe me them—' started Draco.
He sighed 'Granger, mate, Bloody Granger.'
Oh no he didn't...
***