2.5

I get worried as I knock on Tris's door. It takes a minute for her to open up as I hear her say something to what sounds like Christina. It takes another minute for her to open up, as I start to feel self conscious about what I was wearing.

The door swings open as I take in her outfit. She looks stunning, amazing, gorgeous....I don't even have words to explain it. She looks at me and just stairs at me and for a minute I don't thinks she notices that she is. She looks to deep in thought to notice me standing there. Until Christina awakens her by fake coughing her back into reality.

"Hi" she says shy like she is afraid.

"Hello, are you ready to go? " my voice sounding very calm compared to what I'm feeling on the inside. She just nods in response. I walk towards the car as I open her side door to the truck and stand there politely as I wait for her to inter the car. She gets in and I run around to the opposite side and jump in praying that this date goes well.

TRIS POV

I open the door to see a breathtaking site of a muscular Four standing there in dress pants and a tight button up shirt. I gawk at this sight until I am broken out of my trance as Christina coughed and I give her a grateful glance. I say "Hi" shy as could be.

''Hello, are you ready to go?'' He says in a husky voice. I could melt to the sound of that voice deep and unforgettable. How are girls able to live with him on this earth.

I just nod my head as I follow him to his black four wheal pick up truck. He stands there like a gentleman waiting for me to get in before him. I get into the truck and watch as he gracefully shuts the door and runs to the other side of the truck. I just watch as he forcefully pulls the door open and jumps in and slams the door closed as if he was in a hurry. I hear him sigh as he gets in then a boyish grin comes on his face and I can't help but wonder what's making him so happy.

"Four, What's got that smile on your face?" I ask

"You my darling.." He says like a pro at making girls hearts swoon.

Then that grin takes over my face as he says, "Please, don't call me that."

"Then what should I call you?" I reply

"Nothing yet.."

We drive for a while until we pull up to a park called "make out" park.

"Really Make Out park on a first date you must be insane.." I mumble to myself apparently he heard me because he said, "No I am going around make out park to my hide out where I have packed a picnic for us to eat."

"Ohh way to make me feel bad.." I say as a smirk grows on his face. I just silently get out of the car and walk around to where he has his hand outstretched.

"We are going to walk up the path and then walk off road for about five minutes. Okay?" He says soothingly

I nod as I prepare for the journey up ahead.

We start to walk up a hill and around some trees until we reach a point where he turns and starts to walk on the unbeaten path.

We walk for a while longer. Till finally we reach what looks like a paradise. There are billions of flowers that lead right up to a waterfall.

"What is this place?" I ask in udder shock.

"I call it the "Chasm" because of the rushing water. This is where I go to clear my head after stressful days.. Any way the reason I brought you to my spot is because I never got a chance to tell you my story so are you ready to here it?"

I nod and he begins the story of his life as I listen intently afraid to miss any details.