1.6

Six was viciously pulled out of the room by the looks of it it was her father, but he was the Headmaster to the school. That makes no sense she would have told us. If not me than them. They look just as dazed as I probably do.

"Was that the Headmaster?" Zeke asked

"Yeah I think it was, Dude could that be her father..." Uriah says.

"Could be but can't we just ask her at school tomorrow" Chris chirped

"Sure," I said

The only flaw in that plan was that we expected her to actually show up for school...but she didn't not for an entire week.

TRIS POV

I am literally pulled out of the room by my ear. I am pulled out of the house and thrown into the car. Great...I've been caught and now I am stuck in the car with a Deval.

We get home in seconds..I run to open the house door for him. As I open the door in see Caleb and I tell him to shut and lock the door. As he runs upstairs Marcus comes through the door and looks me dead in the eye. I know what to do next as I listen to the sound of the belt coming out of the loops I just nodded my head and turned around. I pulled my shirt off and waited for the first blow. It came with a loud snap. As I bit my lip trying not to cry out.

Blows after blows came until I fell and could not get up again as I thought of Caleb. Remembering that he is the reason I do this so he won't get beat like I do as I slowly drift into unconsciousness. This is how my mother died I think, but I will not be a coward and leave like she did to me. I won't do that to Caleb he doesn't deserve it. No one does. Then I out like a light, and I don't know if I'll wake up but I have to,Right?