1.3

Tris

Finally lunch time. I have been waiting all day I sat through a bunch of boring. Just to get lunch for 5th period. As I sat down at my table Uriah came and sat down next to me as Zeke and Shawna Marlene Christina and Will all came to. Then Christina starts to blabber about how she invited the new kid to sit with us. Me being my rude self I said whatever. He walked over and sat in front of me the first thing I noticed was his gorgeous blue eyes. Midnight blue I could get stuck in those and just drowned they were so gorgeous. As I stare at the new boy Lynn comes over. "Hey 6"she said. I just nodded my head to let her know that I acknowledge her. Then Christina starts talking to the new boy again. " So this is 6 and next to her is Uriah next year is Marlene across from Marlene and Shauna next to Shauna Zeke. On the other side of Six is Lynn. Next to Lynn is Will. And I'm Christina but you can call me Chris." As Chris finishes the boy mumbles you sure do talk a lot don't you. " well I say what's your name" "Four" he replies as he doesn't want to talk about it. I'm glad he didn't ask about my name. Even if he did everyone knows I wouldn't tell him. We sit there in an uncomfortable silence as Peter walks in the room we all cover our ears because we know what's happening next. A squeal so loud I think China could hear it comes out of Christina's mouth we all knew what happened she hates Peter. But every year she continues to squeal just to get on his nerves. Right on time Uriah jumps on the table and screens at the top of his lungs "party at my place 7 o'clock don't be late." Well great looks like I'm cleaning the house early today just so I can go to that magnificent party.

Four
I sit there in silence looking at all the people at this lunch table. The beautiful girl her name 6 funny kind of like my name. I didn't ask her about it cuz I know if I did she'd asked me about mine I don't like being asked about my name. My name comes from my father who's been in jail for 4 years make sense don't really want to talk about it. He was in a gang called Amity. Funny right Amity is supposed to be about peace. Wasn't very peaceful if you murder someone he's in there for another 4 years. So I'll stick to the name 4. Now I got to find out what her name is 6. But the other people are Uriah and Marlene who are dating. Zeke and Shawna who are dating. Christina and Will who are also dating. Lynn and 6. I think I'll fit in here. I just have to keep my mouth shut. But who knows this place might be a mystery but I'll figure it out.