will we meet again - Cm punk

Will We Meet Again? By JazzmineRL

For PocketSizeDiva

Smut Alert

I still couldn't believe he was gone. I wanted to meet him but I was too late.

I am still happy I became a wrestler but it was too late.

I stared at my Twitter. I needed to contact him.

He had been so good to me.

Hey @CMPunk
Just wanted to say, I made it into WWE. Thanks for everything.

I was surprised to get a tweet back.

@SaraBJones Glad you made it, be careful.

I know what he meant. These are the people who destroyed Punk's life and I was going to deal with them.

I had to meet Punk to write our plan. I was going to ruin those people.

They had to be punished for what they did to him.

I called Punk "Can we meet? We need to talk."

Punk laughed "I was waiting for this call."
I laughed as well, "Let's do this."

I met Punk at our usual secret spot, the gym. He smiled "It's good to see you Sara." I smiled "You too,"

Punk crossed his arms "Okay business, what will your first strike be?"

I looked at him "I'm going after that belt, after that I want to be a general manger, I'll sleep with Hunter, to make him weak, I'll do everything I'll have to."

Punk looked at me "Fuck Hunter?" I nodded "Yes." Punk shook his head "No way, not before I fuck you."

I gasped "What?" He moved closer to me

"I want to fuck you first, then you can fuck him."

The way he spoke to me made me hot. I walked to him and bit my lip "What are you going to do about it?"

He stared at me "First, I'm going to undress you, I will touch your naked body... "

I smirked "A lot of big talk...are you willing to do it?"

He nodded "Lets go to my place." I was ready for this.

I was horny. We went in the car. I started to masturbate.

Punk looked at me  "Don't start without me."

"Sorry," I said moaning. "I"m wet."

Punk turned over the car "In that case.... "

We went to the back seat. He unbuttoned my shorts. And took off my thong.

He smelled it and Entered me with his thumb.

While he eat me out. I took of my blouse and bra.

He noticed and pinched my nipple. I smiled

"You are the man... " He shook his head "I'm the best in the world."

I nodded "That too," He looked at me and took off his shirt. All his tattoos were revealed. It turned me on.

He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled it down.

Slowly he pulled down his boxers as well and entered me in one time.

He looked at me "Say my name.... "

"Punk," I whispered. He shook his head  "My real name."

He went deeper and I dug my nails in his skin

"Phil..." I moaned. "Phil!!!" I shouted when he went rougher.  He liked it. he enjoyed it every second of it. 

"I'm going to cum baby... " I nodded "Do it." He nodded and came in me. I wasn't ready to cum yet. he looked at me 

"We'll continue this at home." he wore his boxers and jeans "So I'm going to be driving and I need you to entertain me in the backseat."

I nodded "Anything for you."

Punk went back in the driver seat and drove as far as he could. I started finger fucking myself again. 

He smirked as he saw me do it. to seduce him I started licking my fingers. He looked at me "It was also my job to taste you first, you like teasing huh Sarah?"

He parked his car at a big house. he smiled "Get dressed." I only wore my shorts and top cause I knew it would be taken off soon enough.

He took my hand and lead me inside. I smacked his ass and he turned around to face me "Can't wait huh?"

I was waiting for this moment for a long time. I always wanted to have sex with him. He took off his shirt. 

"We are going to take a bath, and you will help me."

Before he knew it I was naked again. He smiled "So, how about that taste first, I want you to cum in my mouth."

I nodded "Whatever you want," I sat down and spread my legs. Punk came closer and sucked me hard. 

"Ahhhhh," I moaned. He kissed my neck "Good job, girl" He kept finger fucking me to make me wetter and wetter until I had to cum. 

It was time "Punk, I'm going to cum." he smirked and put my clit in his mouth. He licked me clean "You tasted good, babe."

he took off his jeans and boxers once again and lead me to the bathroom. He filled the bath tub and sat in it. 

I joined him and kissed him. This was almost like skinny dipping. I soaped his skin and he washed mine. 

I was having the time of my life. I was falling for this man. He looked at me 

"Ever tried 69?" I smirked, we had another long night, time for round 3