"Damn, Diego is going to be all over you!" Camila snapped her fingers, and I flushed an unattractive shade of red.

"You really do look beautiful Vilu," Ludmila smiles at me through the mirror.

Camila and Francesca help me with the heels. I stand up and look at myself one more time in the mirror, smoothing down the front of my dress.

This.

Is.

It.

WEDDINGS ARE MEANT to be special

Especially for girls like me—who dream of their happily ever after since they knew what it meant. We all dreamed of our Cinderella moment, where our Prince Charming would sweep us of our feet and propose to us in the kindest and most heart warming of ways.

Not some guy who slept with a different girl every single week and who called you a waitress when he proposed to you. It would also help if the person you were marrying wasn't arranged.

Weddings are magical. You dance the night away, and pray that you will be together for the rest of your lives. This burning passion between you two will never die.

Your wedding day is the day you commit yourself to your significant other, you vow that you will be there for them no matter what obstacles the world threw at you.

That you would be there for each other until death do you part.

That you would love each other and make sure nothing (nothing) got in the way of it. Some may even elope because of how much they loved each other, and because of how much they knew weddings meant to each other. The word marriage held a lot of meaning.

It made me wonder if when I married Diego did that mean Gregorio would put his back into it that my parents' business would fly up once again.

Did it mean that this thing going on between Diego and I would settle?

Would Diego and I ever look past our differences? Would he ever see me as more than just somebody to be with during the night?

Would we ever fall in love?

All these questions buzzed in my mind as I paced inside the hall. The doors would have to open soon and I would walk down the aisle with my father, before he would hand me over to the -handsome- devil. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned and saw my father.

"Hey Dad," I murmur, and shock crosses his face. I sure he didn't even expect a greeting from me.

"It's my wedding day, I really don't want to fight with you," I explain, and he smiles, that reaches-the-eyes smile. And I smiled back, a genuine smile.

"I love you very much you know that," He says, and I nod.

"I love you too,"

"Bridesmaids!" Somebody yells, and my heart rate picks up.