15.

*flashback*

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM DIDN'T YOU?" Jaden pushed me against the wall.

"LEAVE ME ALONE , I DON'T BELONG TO YOU." I pushed him back.

"YOU WANNA FUCKING BET? HOW ABOUT I TELL YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE BOY FRIEND THAT YOU'RE FUCKING ME , DO U THINK HE WOULD LIKE U THEN?"

"IF YOU TELL HIM THAT , THEN YOU'LL RUIN YOUR OWN REPUTATION AND WE BOTH KNOW HOW CRAZY YOUR ASS IS ABOUT BEING POPULAR."

he slammed me onto the ground and he started attacking me .

(plays sad music while picturing him abusing him in slow motion)

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE." our mother pulled him off of me.

"I FUCKING LOVED YOU." he got out of her grip and ran to his room.

I moved over to my bed and leaned up against it.

"WHAT HAPPENED BABY?" she ran after him , not caring that he just basically abused me.

"JADEN." she yelled.

"I FUCKING HATE HIM." I could hear him throwing things around.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU TOO , I HATE EVERYONE , I HATE BEING IN THIS HOUSE WITH SICK BITCHES."

"I'LL SHOW YOU A SICK BITCH , YOU ASSHOLE." I heard his footsteps getting closer.
I  quickly crawled over to my door and slammed it shut , I couldn't get up to lock it , because I was in so much pain.

"GET OFF OF ME MOM." He literally kicked down my door and attacked me again.