9.

*flashback*

Kian and I were still playing mortal kombat , so we weren't really aware that Jaden left. But Apparently , mom asked him to go grocery shopping with her and I don't understand why she couldn't just ask me , she had him leave his company here and that's rude in my book.

''this is my  10th time winning , you suck jc.'' Kian laughed at me while he was still kicking my ass.

'' you're cheating , you're not giving me a chance.'' I complained.

'' that's how the real world is , nobody's gonna give you a chance to ever hit them.'' he looked over at me. 

'' well , I'm not in that situation , so let me win for a change.'' I mouthed off.

''you're gonna have to work for that win.'' he winked at me.

''FINISH HIM.''  I rolled my eyes and  dropped the controller.

''I quit.'' I pouted and headed to my room , only to have him follow me into it.

'' nice room , how come I've never been in here before?'' he closed the door behind him.

''because I never invited you , let alone anybody else.'' I sat on my bed.

'' Well , maybe I should come in here more.'' he came over and sat down. 

'' that's if that's ok with you.'' he moved closer , placing his hand on my thigh.''

I've never been in this position with a guy ( besides Jaden) , so I wouldn't know what to do. do I give in? do I hold out? I've never did this with anyone else and the experience would be nice.

I consider myself a virgin , I don't think counting incest as sex..is right

''Kian , you're not into me .'' I moved his hand away.

I got up and walked over to my door , I just stared at it.   I can't believe this is happening.

Kian is Jaden's best friend and it wouldn't be right to sleep with him.

I'll be betraying him.

Jaden says that me and him means SOMETHING to him.

but , it's wrong , I need to get involved with someone who's not my damn brother.

I was thinking too much and I was starting to freak out on the inside.

''Jc.'' Kian said my name in the most seductive way ever.

''WHAT?'' I turned around and saw him...woah