7.

''Flashback.''

----

I watched as Jaden and Kian played video games for at least an whole hour and here I was , actually watching them and admiring their damn friendship. They've been friends for a long ass time now and I just want something like that with someone besides my own brother , I love our relationship , but I still want a REAL FRIEND , YOU KNOW WHO COMES OVER AND HANGS WITH ME? I wouldn't be so fked up if I wasn't involved with my brother in THAT way .

you know how you get so involved with someone that they are all you care about and you just can't stop thinking about them? well , if it wasn't for Jaden being so persuasive than, just maybe I would be a little normal and I would actually be out in the world trying to find a boyfriend who I AM NOT RELATED TOO.

I hate myself.

i hate myself.

i fucking hate myself.

''JC.'' Kian shouted my name.

I snapped out of my zone and looked over at him.

''What?'' 

''Do You Wanna Play Against Me?''

''No , I'm not really into fighting.''

''come on , It's mortal kombat , you watch us play all of the time , so I know that you're probably good at it.''

I looked over at Jaden , just for his permission.

he shook his head and handed me the controller.

''if you need help , just ask me.'' jaden winked at me.

I laughed a little.

'' let's see if you can beat me , cutie.'' Kian ran his fingers through my hair.