8.

jc.

----

'' ugh , I really hate that you're his twin.''  Kian sighed.

Well , I guess that would totally make sense , I have the exact same face as the person who died , there's no difference between us at all .

''So , do you wanna come in or stay out here in your misery?'' I asked.

''sure.'' he shrugged his shoulders and came into the house.

you would think that since we haven't seen each other in so long , that we would have a lot of things to say to each other , but before he left..something happened between us , There's not much that we have to talk about..after all he was Jaden's friend , not really mine.

He looked around the house to see if anything has changed and nothing has , the only difference is we don't hear Jaden's tv being loud like usual..kinda miss that around him , All I ever hear now is my parents arguing at each other or fighting with me.

''how have you been?'' he asked.

''take a wild guess.'' I closed the door and walked over to the couch.

''How are your parents?''

''Drunk , High , Out , Never Home , Somewhere Regretting Their Second Kid..'' I told him.

''Come On Jc , I'm pretty sure that they love you.'' he came and sat next to me.

''how would you know? You left two years ago  , your parents didn't lose you.'' I rolled my eyes at him.

'' I'm not gonna take your attitude seriously , I know you're still hurting .''

''DAMN RIGHT.'' I spat out.

'' You think losing him was easy for me too?''

''THIS IS NOT ABOUT JADEN , THIS IS ABOUT YOU AND ME AND WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US THAT NIGHT.''

'' Jc , that was...''

''just shut up.''