2.

jc.

---

I was sitting at my teacher's desk because he wanted to help me with my class work , he thought that If I got 101 help, then it would be easier for me. I didn't feel right about this because I could feel people staring and giving me nasty looks every chance that they got. I hate getting help from the teacher because everyone just assumes that I'm either sleeping with our teacher or I'm telling him some kind of sob story to sucker him in , but I'm not.

''you know this is pointless , can we just be done with it?'' I closed my math book and threw my pencil down.

I could feel him staring at me.

''you have a math test on Friday and If you don't pass it , you know what the outcome is.''

I sighed and just ran my fingers through my hair. If I fail, then I have no choice but to go to detention and write a whole 3 page essay of why I didn't pass and who wants that? 

''you're wasting your time , I know that you want me to pass, but I am extremely stupid.'' I whispered.

''you're not stupid , stop talking about yourself like that  , you're a very wise young man.'' 

I laughed sarcastically.

''I'm not Jaden , so why are you treating me like him? you always liked him better than me.''

I got up and grabbed my book pack.

''Justin , this isn't about him ok? ''

I shook my head and walked out of the class.

I'll just get a detention , It wouldn't be the first time.