6.

kian.

----

I lost my best friend to suicide a month ago and I wasn't able to attend his funeral and I already felt bad about that for the longest , so I finally decided to do something about it. I'm back in California and I'm gonna visit his grave site and I'm gonna catch up with his brother , I know that he's just as lost as his parents are.  His mom called my mother first , It was such a sad phone call and when I found out , It took more than a whole damn group of my family members to calm me down.

He was my best friend , he told me everything and I told him everything too. He told me that he was having these feelings towards someone that he couldn't really mention and he promised to tell me one day , unfortunately it didn't happen, I moved away with my parents and our friendship kind of drifted , but that didn't stop the phone calls and the video calls , it just wasn't the same as being in person,though.

__________________
jc.

----

kian texted me and told me that he was coming to visit me so that we could catch up. we've never actually been too close , we only associated,because of my brother . I guess you can say that he was some what of a good and close friend ,  I never had any personal problems with him , although I always wondered about his sexuality. I mean he was a pretty cute guy and I've always thought he was extremely attractive , but then again , he's too good for a guy like me .