12.

*Flashback*
----------

Jaden and I were getting out of his car and we were walking toward the school's entrance.
There is nothing that I hate more than coming to this wack ass school with these wack ass students and these wack ass teachers and dealing with their wack ass class/home work.

"Baby , wait a minute." I stopped and looked at him.

He grabbed my hand and took me behind a jeep.

"Jaden , what are you-"
Before I could finish he pulled me in for a kiss.

The kiss didn't really affect me like it did before , after getting involved with kian a couple of days ago , I guess it made me lose a little bit of interest , that's a good thing tho.

"jc , that kiss wasn't mutual." he pushed me a little.

"I'm just not into you right now ." I started to walk off.

There was no way that I was gonna spill the tea about me fucking his best friend , he would probably hurt him and stop me from seeing him again.

"Justin, wtf did I do now?"

He walked behind me.

whatever we were is over." I told him as I continued walking.

"don't do this to me , what did I do?"

I was about to answer that question, but I noticed that a bunch of girls and even guys were running up to him , after all , he was very popular.

"JADEN , ARE U READY FOR THE GAME TONIGHT?" they all crowded him , pushing me out of the way.

"um yeah." jaden smiled.

I just left