5: Unwanted visitors

Levi's P.O.V:

"Levi, you seem more intense than yesterday." Hange tilts her head at me. Her glasses slip down her nose more, and just that small movement on her already unorganised face makes me on edge.
"And the day before that." Erwin fuck-brows adds. "And before that, and before that, and before-" 
"Okay! I fucking get it!" I say through grit teeth. I begin pacing back and forth in my small office. Papers are scattered everywhere, all unfinished, half done, and not nearly good enough to hand in to the CEO. The paranoia keeps getting to me. I'm always angry and frustrated. I hate coming to work, I hate leaving work to go home. I hate opening the stupid front door to see an eerily quiet household. I hate this stupid prank! He should own up and come clean already!

"Sheesh, if anyone were to have a man period, it'd be Levi." Hange comments. I glare her way and she shuts up instantly. I have no interest in talking to them. I wish they'd just up and leave. Yet at the same time, I don't want them to leave like Eren did. I don't want more people around me to disappear without explanation. I'm so sick of this joke. It's been a month and a half. I'm so ready for the prank to end. So ready. Does he think this is funny? Does he think making me all emotional like some sappy girl is a wise choice? What fun does that shitty brat get from making me like this!

"Try talking to him." Erwin suggests. Idiot didn't think I'd already thought of that?! That option was the first thing I tried, and yet Eren still persists in dragging out this sick excuse of a laugh.

"Oh! Maybe, I could-"
"No!" I cut Hange off. Whatever she has to say, I'm not going to hear it. Every time she mentions an idea, it's either explosive, erotic, or completely and utterly pointless. There is no way that I am letting her pick an option.

"I was just going to say that maybe Erwin and I could talk to him. If he won't talk to you, maybe he will with us."

I stare at Hange contemplating whether or not it was a good idea. It could work, but of course, I have my doubts. Eren may not take too nicely to a bunch of my work companions approaching him and asking questions about me. Nor do I want them to tell Eren that I've been a mess for the past month and a half. After all, it isn't me. This damn kid, he's making me insane!

"Levi," Erwin sighs standing up from my office chair. I cease pacing, running hands through my hair. Oily, greasy hair. When was the last time I washed it? Ugh, disgusting. But Eren. Eren. Eren. Eren.

"Fine! Talk to him. Please... Figure out why he's ignoring my texts and calls, why he's still playing this joke. Tell him, that it's not April Fools anymore! Tell him to come back home..." My voice cracks unintentionally at the last few words. Pathetic. This damn brat. He's turning me into the one thing I hate to be. Weak.

Erwin and Hange exchange small determined glances. I can feel their eyes slowly scanning over my panicked face. I don't understand. We never fought, we always got along. I treated him right to the best of my ability. He seemed fine when I last saw him at the shops. He'll come back. He has to. Without him, I'll just be plain old Levi. No Ereri (A stupid nickname that Hange decided to give us).

"We'll talk to him." Hange nods with a smile. "And we'll get him to quit this prank, okay? You look like you could use some Ereny goodness."
"Please, Hange. Stop talking." I sigh, taking the seat vacant at my desk. "Just, please get him to call this shenanigan off."

***

Eren's P.O.V

The air still feels cold. It feels crisp, and tight as it smothers my face. I'm casually strolling along the small lake near Mikasa's house, my thoughts filled with Levi. Asking myself if he's doing okay. Is he eating well? Is work going okay for him? Is he doing well? Of course he is. He's as fit as a fiddle, probably enjoying himself so much that he can't even comprehend that I was even living there.