Chapter 3 - Cybertronian Underworld

Start from the beginning

Emanuel: No nothing yet.

David: Not good.

Najat: Why the case of doom and glum? Come on, lets do this!

Selina: Najat is right David. We came to the Cybertronian by our own free will to save Madalyn and Optimus. This is our mission!

David: Your right. Sorry about that guys.

Bumblebee: Alright let's say we sattle up and ride on this way?

Ravage: No, we got that way!

Bumblebee: Hey! I'm Optimus's right hand man, I should be boss bot for once!

Ravage: And I want to find Madalyn.

Bumblebee: oh sure, treat me like I'm the idiot! That's rich Ravage, real rich! Well okay then let's follow the robotic mountain lion with hardly a brain!

Najat: Hey! Guys, I think I see something coming!

Bumblebee stopped and pulled over to the side, allowing Najat, Selina, and Ravage to get out while he and Ravage transformed into their robot and dog modes. I jumped off of Grimlock as he transformed into his robot mode and he brought out his sword, just in case the thing we run into is not friendly. Predaking landed next to him and he transformed into his robot mode, while holding Emanuel in the palm of his hand.

We all watched as a flying object came towards us. It looked Cybertronian, it was robust with a blue and red colour scheme, and a human was hanging onto its shoulder. I knew exactly who they were, and I could tell that the others knew as well.

Emanuel: Madalyn!

Bumblebee: Hey look! It's Mad-Dog and Boss Bot! They're alive!

Madalyn: Guys?!

Optimus: What are you doing here?

Optimus pullled up in front of us as he landed safely on the ground, deactivating his wings and jetpack. Madalyn moved over his shoulder as Optimus let out his ahdn allowing Madalyn to jump on it.

Emanuel: Thank goodness your safe!

Selina: I for one knew we would find you!

Najat: I told them all along that they had nothing to worry about.

Optimus lowered his hand to the ground, allowing Madalyn to step off. She touched down on the ground then gave us all a group hug.

Madalyn: Thanks for coming you guys.

But then she broke away from the hug, and a serious look came up on her face.

Madalyn: But you do realize that we're in the Cybertronian Underworld right?-- Did Chaos Bringer send you here?!

We all exchanged glances with each other, then each let out a laugh. Madalyn looked at us in confusion, eyes widened, then lowering them.

Madalyn: You guys did that on purpose did you?

Bumblebee: No need to thank us Maddie, it was our pleasure.

Madalyn: AW MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE SUCH COMPLETE IDIOTS!

Emanuel: Hey you listen here 'Miss Smarty Pants', EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US CAME HERE TO RESCUE YOU!

Madalyn: DON'T YOU GUYS REALIZE WE COULD BE TRAPPED HERE FOREVER?! What in the world were you thinking anyway?!

Emanuel: ABOUT YOU!

Madalyn was taken back at this. SHe took a step back from Emanuel in shock. So did Emanuel. He shook his head repeatedly, then continued to talk, a lot quiter this time.