Chapter 5 part 1: The Police Station

Paris Point of View

I was at the police station. They had me in theis dark ass room. Hell it seemer like I was the motherfucka being interrogated.

This whole thing seemed like a nightmare. My body went numb. A little while earlier a black car pulled up, it was my brother E'Jay and his girlfriend Amikko. E'Jay ran over to the building , but the crime scene people didn't let him past the yellow tape.

I ran over to him. We broke down as we saw the pain in each others eyes. This whole situation was fucked up.
They took momma to the hospital.

I needed to know who did this .
The blood rushed throughout my body, but the sadness took over like a huge wave.

"Miss Williams, Hi I'm detective Ramirez. I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you sir" I said dryly. My face was down the entire time.

"You said Rasean Harper was your brother... his last name is Harper-

"We have different fathers " I cut in.
I started to get irritated.

"OK, ok relax . I'm not here to judge. "

"What do y'all want me to tell y'all" I cut in again.

"Whatever you want to tell me." He said taking out a bottle of water for me. I declined.

"Me and my boyfriend got into a bad argument. Then out of nowhere I got this text message from a weird number. It said "watch your back. " as soon as I read it, that's when they started shooting" I confessed.

"You said They? So you think its more than one person involved" he asked pressing the pen against his lips.

"I don't know-"

"And what about your boyfriend.
What's his name?" He asked.

"Montae Adams, but he ain't had nothing to do with this , I know it." I answered.

"How could you be so sure?"
he questioned. His voice was low and eeire as fuck.

"I don't know..." I lowered my head.

"Don't worry miss Williams, were going to find out who did this. And so help me God I'll make sure they're gonna pay for the life of this child." He leant in.

I just stared down at his hands. I felt he was just telling me I wanted to hear. My sorrow instantly transformed into anger.

"Not before I get to them first" I got up and walked out of the station. "Wait Miss Williams!" I heard him say behind me. I know that bitch Riri had something to do with this . She had to pay , and Im only accepting blood. I didn't need the police to get involved. Fuck the Judicial system, this was personal.