Chapter 2 part 2 : Moving In

Amikkos Point of View

"Yes baby fuck me , yes!" I felt my body shake and I released all my ecstasy onto E'Jay.

"We both just collapsed onto the bed". We've been seeing each other for almost a year and it seemed like the sex kept getting better and better. He's 22 I am 35.

Yes. He's younger but hell... Im a big girl, I can keep up, plus I still looked like I was in my early 20's anyway.

"Did you pull out" I asked.

"Hell nah, you on birth control right?"
He replied.

"I'll take a plan B tomorrow" I said pulling the cover over me.

". . . . . hey babe?" E'jay said tapping me on the shoulder

"What Emanuel?" I said his real name? He always waited after sex to ask me for things, because it was hard to tell me no.

"My moms and I got into it earlier, I was just wondering if I could stay here." He asked.

I snatched the cover off and looked at his face. He had a look of worry on his face.

"So that's what all this was about? " I folded my arms.

"No, but .... I really need to know Amikko. " he begged.

"I guess, but these bills ain't gone pay themselves. You don't have a job-"

"I'll get one give me 30 days, I promise you babe. " he said kissing on my neck

"OK, ok. ... But I don't wanna come between you and your mama. She still don't like me because I'm older than you."

"I don't give a damn at this point." He said sucking on the side of my neck.

"You just saying that, but when do you plan on moving? I gave into the kisses

"Tonight" he stated bluntly.

"Tonight! What the hell E'Jay this is such a short notice---

---"I know , I know babe. The whole thing is short notice, but I don't know what else to do.
"Okay, EJay. 30 days you gotta get a job" I reassured.

-"OK bet" he kissed me again, we was about to go again then I heard my notifications go off.

"What's that? " EJay stopped

"Some video of two hoodrats fighting over some nigga. I don't know why they tagged me in this shit" I said scrolling down my timeline.

"Oh dayum let me see " E'Jay looked over. " Yo that look like.... Wait that is my sister, Paris and I don't know who that other girl is"

"You know who that is, you just ain't trying to say nothing" I rolled my eyes. I knew that Ejay was fucking with that chick while we broke up for a minute, I just can't think of her name.

"Babe , I ain't worried bout these hoes before or after you" he smiled

"What you mean after me !" I playfully pinched his arm. One thing led to another and we started having sex again. Ejay never kept his promises with me, but hopefully this time around he would get his shit together. Well see in thirty days.

.. But right now all I could think about is the way he made my body feel. . . . goodness gracious.