Chapter 2 part 1 : The Set Up

RiRi's Point of View

"Ma'am , do you need an ambulance it looks like you may need stitches.?" The police officer said leaning above me.

"Hell no, I'm good, I'm good. " I said jumping up.

"Do you know who did this to you?" The officer said.

"I don't talk to you pigs" I limped to the front door.

"Ma'am I need go ask you some questions , please cooperate with us.

"Am I being detained?"
I asked clearly irritated. I heard my baby crying from the house. Everything was blury and I could only see out of one eye.

"No ma'am , but-

"OK then I'm free to go bye!" I walked in and shut the doors behind me.

I went in the bathroom, and looked at my face. Blood was oozing out the side of my lip. That bitch got me good. FUCK! she won again.
I just got my hair done, now a patch of my box braids was ripped out my scalp.
To be honest if Nakisha didn't start this shit, I wouldn't of even fought her sorry ass. I was more hurt than mad about the whole situation But now, I'm mad and I cant let her get away with this shit.

Nakisha walked over to me and handed me Cj. He was crying and I felt bad, even though i knew my son didn't understand what was going on , that shit made me real mad.

"You good ?" Nakisha smirked.

"Bitch why you laughing? if you'd never instigated everything ...none of this would of happened" I snapped.

Tears started coming out , but I wasnt sad , I was real mad that she was laughing in my face, when she was supposed to be my friend.

"Aye you was the one talking about how you was gone beat her ass when you saw her, don't write a check that your ass cant cash next time! She slicked.

"Yous a messy bitch and you're two faced , I can't fuck with you"

"So what you gone do about it? You know you can't fight right?"

"I already know this is about Montae. Bitch he's your ex let. it. go" I clapped back.

"Yeah and you supposed to be my friend , but got what you deserved..make sure you ice that eyeball!"
She laughed walking out the house.

Nakishas a 2 faced bitch. All this because me and her EX fucked , but its ok. I had something for her ass right a long with Paris.

I dialed a number on my phone.

"Hello....... Yeah this me, Riri

..........IMA need you to do me a favor....

..I need you to dead that bitch
Paris...Yes Paris Williams...........

.I mean it.....and Nakisha too.........yes
Nakisha- Nakisha............

ASAP..............We gotta set both these bitches up........

Ok let me know wassup. *Click*

"Yeah, I'll show you bitches who gets the last laugh, Riri motherfucking johnson. ....