EPILOGUE

"Enzo, can you believe your little sister has a boyfriend?" I asked my brother's tombstone, looking down at the stone, seeing the letters of my dead dear brother's name, I tried my best not to cry as usual. I can't visit his grave without crying. I can even say what Enzo's reaction could be, he would just say-"Just tell me when to kick his ass." the usual reaction of an overprotective brother as he hears about his little sister's first boyfriend.

"He's so good to me, he's nothing like he used to be, I can assure you the French football player is in love with me as well," I started saying, I paused for a while, trying to get the words to escape my mouth. "I love him so much, I know you could love him too, you two could get alo g so well, he's into car racing too, he told me he watched you a couple of times. I'm in love, Enzo." I said, tearing up. I smiled a bit as I watched Antoine coming towards the grave with flowers in his hand.

"I brought roses, you mentioned he used to like them." he said, putting it down on the tombstone, I smile, tearing up again at his nice gesture towards my brother that he never got the chance to meet. He bent down with me, to face my dead brother's grave.

"Have you seen my parents and my grandmother yet?" I asked him as I laid down my hea don one of his shoulder, staring down at my brother's grave.

"They stopped to buy some flowers, they will be here soon." he informed me before kissing my forehead.

"Antoine, you have a match today, you will be late, you should go." I told him as I looked directly at him now.

"Give me a minute." he said and I nodded, I decided to go and look for my parents and my grandmother who are probably lost, they come here only two times a year, nothing more, it's too hard for them to face their son's grave and I can understand it.

And of course, I couldn't fine them nowhere, I can assure my gtandmother stopped by her mother's grave now with my parents. I was glad my grandmother came to Madrid along with my parents, I've missed her so bad. She has a big influence in my life.

I headed back to where I left Antoine at, at my brother's grave.

I was right behind him and it seems as if he didn't quite notice me being there. He was talking to my brother and I was about to burst into tears.

"And your sister will always be safe with me, I can promise you that. I know I've been hard and tough on her, I acted like a complete douchebag and I can't describe how sorry I am for that. She is the only thing that matters to me now." he finished, he finally noticed me, crying my heart out.

"Thank you, for everything." I said, he pulled me into a tight hug, kissing my forehead.

"I love you so much, always remember it." he whispered, I slightly nodded my head.

"I love you, you should go, your match starts soon." I told him he nodded before kissing my forehead once again, he went back to his car and I went back to focus on my brother, my parents and my grandmother finally joined me. It has been three years since my brother died and I couldn't take it anymore, I miss him way too much.

Ophelia and Olivia's family joined us later, Olivia's brother, Sebastian who was Enzo's best friend didn't show up, Olivia told me he is staying outside, he is not strong enough to see his best friend's grave yet. It's been three years.

I headed outside now, to see Sebastian sitting on a bench, I took a seat right beside him.

"Why aren't you there?" I asked him, he turned to look at me.

"I can't, Ella, you know I can't do it." he said, he sounded frustrated with himself for not going in there.

"Just go there and show some respect for your best friend, you know he always referred you as his brother and as his brother, you should be there." I told him, I wasn't trying to maks him do it, I just wanted him to realize he meant a lot for Enzo so he should be there for him.

"I can't." he simply answered.

"You can." I said back before heading towards the cab I called earlier, I promised I'll go and support Antoine in his game, my family will attend it later but Antoine asked me to come earlier for some reason.

I didn't wore anything fancy, I had a pair of jeans, a tee and a jacket. It was a huge change to go from a sad third anniversary sincd my brother died to a football match of my boyfriend. I did my best to respect my brother on this day, I wore his necklace to havs something to remind me of him everyday.

When I arrived at the stadium, I called Antoine.

"Did you arrive?" he asked me through the phone.

"Yes." I simply answered.

"Come to the place I took you on the first time you came to my match." I did as he told me.

I hung up and went to the place he told me to be at. I saw him there, already dressed in his unifroms. He looked handsome than ever.

"Ma belle." he said, making a small smile to appear on my face. He softly pressed his lips to mine, kissing my lightly.

"Why am I here so early?" I finally asked him.

"I want to promise you something, I want you to know I'm going to score today." he said, he left me confused, he smirked a bit before disappearing, I frowned, what does it even mean?

What the hell, Antoine? I thought to myself.

A few minutes passed, my parents and even my grandmother attended the match finally. I got to find out Sebastian went to see Enzo's grave for the first time.

Antoine's confusing promise came true, he scored, it took me a few minutes to realize what was happening. He took off his shirt to reveal another shirt with something written on it.

"What does it say?" my dad asked me with a frown, he tried to fix his glasses so he could see better.

"Rest in peace Enzo Noel Maria, always in our hearts." I read, a wode smile formed on my lips, he told me he will make people remember Enzo and he did as he promised.

He wasn't satan after all.

···

Hey!❤

Well, this is it. This is the end of satan and I just want to thank you all for supporting one of my fav stories I've ever wrote, thank you all, the sequel to the story is out now, it's called 'angel'!

Love you all!