PROLOGUE

"This guy is my target." Olivia said as she pointed at a cheeky guy, he had blue sprakling eyes and a contiguous smile, the kind you can never miss. I nodded at her, as if it was an approval. I went to the bar with Kayla while Olivia went on her own, chasing this stranger.

"Ella, I don't think it will work for her, the guy pays more attention to you." Kayla informed me and I frowned looking at the guy, I met his gaze, the smile was still on his face. I didn't smile back, I had a hard time trying to know people nor reacting to guys' flirting.

"No he is not." I said, trying to brush the thought away from my mind, Kayla ordered herself a beer while I asked for a water bottle only, I wasn't drinking.

"And here he comes, poor Olivia." Kayla said, I looked at Olivia's face after he rejected her by heading to where I was sitting. This will only cause trouble.

I watched the blue eyed guy walking towards me, I sipped on the water, I don't know how to react to this situation.

"Hey, I'm Antoine, and you are-?" he said, waiting for me to reveal my name. I could hear the heavy French accent in his voice. I forced a smile, I was more focused on Olivia, who didn't look very amused with the situation.

"It's Ella." I answered, I was lucky I managed to get the words out of my mouth without stumbling.

"Ella, you're the most beautiful girl I've seen here tonight, would you like to come to my house?" he asked and I raised an eyebrow, was it a sex invitation?

"No, it flatters me but no, sorry." I said and he frowned as if he didn't hear what I was saying.

"Okay, wow, fine." he said, moving to Kayla and Olivia's side, he hit on them, making them blush and giggle all over the place. I wasn't dumb enough to go to a stranger's house and have sex with him just like that. On the other hand, they were dumb enough to do that, the both of them went with him to his hosue.

Olivia shot me a look as if she won over something, there was always a jealousy friendship between Olivia and I and we couldn't deny it. Kayla shot me a sorry look for leaving me here alone, well, I guess they were in the mood fof having a threesome.

This Antoine guy came in like a storm and burnt our what we call a friendship down.

I headed back to my house, I was living alone, I was the only child and my parents moved to France not so long ago so I lived in the house they had left. It's not like I had no choice but to stay, I chose to stay in my hometown-Madrid.

I laid down on the sofa and watched a random show that came on, I wasn't so surprised when Kayla and Olivia left with that Antoine guy, they've done it several times before, going with a guy and leaving me alone since I've never agreed to join them, it's sick. The both of them are sex psychos, they will do everything for sex. One time I even caught Olivia's hands tied to her bed and her mouth covered with tape. I didn't bother to ask what was going on, I didn't care. they really did crazy stuff so it never surprised me.

I wondered how weird was it to Kayla or to Olivia to sleep with one another.

I heard my phone ringing all of the sudden, I picked it up to see it was Olivia's nu,ber, I picked it up,

"Hello?" I asked through the phone, what did she want from me now?

"It's Antoine, this chick left her phone over here so I decided to call the beautiful girl from the club." he said, I raised my eyebrows at this, how could Olivia be so dumb and leave her phone at some stranger's house?

"And who is this beautiful girl you are talking about?" I asked him, I didn't know where all that confidence came from all of the sudden.

"You, of course." he said, I smiled a bit at this cheesy pickup line.

"Olivia and Kayla already left?" I asked, changing the subject quickly.

"Who?" he asked, I rolled my eyes. I hate when a guy is so full of themselves and don't even bother to remember the names of the girls he just had threesome with. It was quite rude and disrespectful in my opinion.

"The girls you just slept with." I corrected myself so he will understand who I was talking about.

"Oh, thses two left not so long ago." he answered.

"Okay, you can return the phone back tomorrow in the same club." I said, Olivia is always in that club, she hangs out there more than she does at her own house.

"That would be no problem as long as I will see you there as well, Ella." he said, I blushed immediately, how could he remember my name and not Kayla's nor Olivia's?

"I will be there." I informed him, I bit my lips.

"Fine then, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." he said before hanging up. I put my phone aside, thinking about this mysterious guy, what did he really want from me? I was nothing special nor interesting. I was shy and stubborn most of the time.

I laid back on the sofa until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Kayla, a small smiled appeared in her face as she noticed me. I let her in and she took the seat beside me on the sofa. I wondered why the hell did she came here.

"So, what do you want?" I asked her.

"To apologize and to tell you I did something perfect for you." she said and I raised an eyebrow at her, what has she done now?

"And what is that perfect thing?" I asked, the dark skinned girl beside me was just smiling sheepishly.

"I left Olivia's phone at his place on porpuse because I'm one hundred percent sure he's more interested in you than in the both of us, I guess we were just his meaningless sex." she said and I frowned, how's leaving your best friend's cellphone in a stranger's house is such a perfect thing?

"He actually called me a few minutes ago." I informed her and she immediately clapped her hands as if she was so happy about it.

"You see! That's a great thing." she said, I shook my hand. She tried to do soemthing good for me but did something bad to her other best friend.

"Does Oliva know?" I asked her and she quickly shook her head. Of course she didn't know.

"I think Olivia is interested in Antoine." she blurted out, I frowned, how could she be so interested in him if she only met him today? Olivia was always so problematic.

"That's odd." I told her and she agreed, after an hour of talking, she left and went back to her house. Leaving me here with the thoughts about this guy.

What did he want from me?