VINGT-QUATRE

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Antoine asked me as we arrived at out hotel room, the hotel was a huge building, nothing I will ever be able to afford by myself. I admired our room, it was so big and just simply beautiful.

"Yes." I said, smiling a bit at Antoine, he has to get ready for the UEFA best player even and I wasn't ready to even move myself from the bed, I was jetlagged, all I wanted to do was to sleep but I was Antoine's plus one, I have to be there with him.

"Ella, get ready." Antoine said as he slipped his shoes on, he looked absolutely ridiculous, he was dressed in a suit with no tie on, and had this stupid looking snickers on. Typical Antoine, I wasn't even surprised by his choice of outfit for a such an important event.

"I'm tired." I whined, he let out a sigh.

"So am I, just go and put your dress on, you don't have to put makeup if you don't want to." he said, I quickly rolled off the bed and went to take a quick shower, afterwards I put my navy blue long tight dress, I put my hair into a tight bun with some loose pieces of hair on both sides. I put my nude heels on and lightly did my makeup, only mascara, eyeliner and a nude lipstick.

As I got back to the bedroom, Antoine was busy fixing his hair so he didn't notice my presence for a while. When he turned around, he frowned, then a smirk formed onto his lips, he checked me out from top to bottom. I couldn't help bu blush at him.

"Come here." he said, I slowly walked towards him, he pecked my lips softly, my heart melted at this moment, he was never like this and I wondered what was up with him, he acted strange ever since we arrived at Monaco.

"Are we going?" I asked and he nodded his head, quickly pecking my lips once again. I smiled to myself.

"You look beautiful." he mumbled, taking my hand in his and leading the bot of us to the door, we exited the hotel soon enough and headed to the car that's supposed to take us to where the event is taking place at.

"Antoine, remember to sign every single shirt or poster they want you to sign, take pictures with everybody. Just be nice to people and make yourself look like you deserve that award." his manager said, I looked up at Antoine who just rolled his eyes at those words.

"I know I'm not going to win the award." Antoine said rudely, I just grabbed his hand and patted it softly, trying to calm him down.

"Have faith." his manager muttered even though it seemed as if he doesn't believe Antoine will win the award as well.

"Cristiano is going to take it and everybody knows it now can we hurry up and finish this whole thing already." Antoine snapped, I decided not to say a word, he looked angry enough.

We drove there in silence, the only thing that made a sound was the radio, it played a French song Antoine loves so much.

"Croire en toi." I whispered in Antoine's ear, he bit his lips, for some reason he was turned on by me speaking French, I smirked.

"Merci." he whispered in my ear, softly licking my neck, kissing it passionately even though his manager and his driver were in the car along with us, I felt embarrassed immediately.

When we arrived, Antoine's hand held mine right away, holding onto it tight, he was nervous and to be honest, so was I.

I walked along with him on the carpet, he took pictures with fans and gave them his autographs and it made me happy seeing him smiling in happiness as he met his fans, it's like he was a whole new person around them, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

When he was over, he pulled me closer to him, putting a hand arpund my waist as he kissed my cheek, I couldn't help but smile. Too many people took pictures of us together, probabaly wondering who am I and how the hell am I connected to Antoine.

And the only thing I could think about was that I love this Frenchman so bad, I'm in love with him even though I know it will never be mutual, I still hope he will feel the same about me, why did he even invite me here?

"I have to tell you somthing afterwards." I whispered in his ear, I finally decided to admit my love for him, he has to know it now, I can't keep it as a secret anymore.

We posed for a while until it was time for Antoine to go and take pictures with Cristiano Ronaldo and the other one whose name I couldn't remember. Meanwhile, I took a seat with Antoine's manager in the crowd right in front of the stage. After thrity minutes of me scrollind down my Instagram feed Antoine finally decided to join me. He sat beside me, next to him were the other two players that were nominated for the award.

"What was that thing you wanted to tell me earlier?" he asked me quietly, I bit my lips, should I confess it now?

But it was time for Antoine to get on stage, I just smiled at him, it looked like he wanted to know what I was so scared to tell him. He was now on the stage, looking handsome than ever.

And as the time passed Cristiano won the award just like Antoine thought, we were invited to the after party, Antoine decided to decline the offer and go back to our room.

"So what is that thing you wanted to tell me?" he asked, his left hand touching softly my cheek. I looked up at him, trying to get the words out of my mouth, I took a deep breathe and finally grew the guts to say it.

"I'm in love with you."