VINGT-SEPT

"Don't you dare falling asleep now!" Antoine whined, I was too tired after last night's events and all I wanted to do is to take a nap while we are flying back to Madrid, it's like the tables have turned, I begged him not to sleep when we flew to Monaco and now he's doing the exact same thing to me.

"Okay, okay." I gave up, smiling up at my French, handsome boyfriend, it was nice knowing I finally have the guys I love, I was crushing on him for a few months now, here we are dating now, on our way from Monaco.

"Tell me a story." he dared me, I raised an eyebrow at him, is it story time and I did not know about it?

"What kind of story, Mr. Griezmann?" I asked him, he bit his lips as I mentioned his name.

"You're driving me insane." he said, letting out a sigh. "Tell me a story I don't know about you." I thought to myself, what doesn't he know about me? He knows most of the things about me.

"Once, when my brother was still alive, he used to compete in car racing competitions, my family and I attended the competition, Enzo won of course, when he received the medal he took the mic and screamed out that one thing I will never forget, he said-'I want to dedicate this win to my dear young sister who has been accepted to one the best nursing universities in Spain', in his next competition, he crashed the car and veen in coma for two weeks until he died." I said, looking down this whole time, I looked up at Antoine, exposing my watering eyes.

"I've seen him competing a few times, in case you didn't know, he was the greatest I've seen in a long time." he said, a sad expression on his face, I bit my lips, trying my best to burst into tears.

"Thank you." was all I manged to say, Antoine hugged my side, I cried into his shirt, I should have tell him a happier story instead.

"It's my turn to tell you a story now." Antoine said, trying to keep my mind off my brother's death.

But all I can think about is that time my brother took his last breathe.

"I flew with my sister to New York once, my sister and I had a bet before we flew there and I lost it somehow, so she made me say the word enjoy most of the time we have been there. In a month or so, you and I will fly to New York and I'll find something to bet on so you'll have to say enjoy this whole time. It was a nightmare." he finished a sptry, leaving a smile on my face, it was funny to me for some reason.

"I've always wanted to go to New York." I mumbled under my breathe.

"You will be there in a month, don't worry, I'll make sure you will travel around the world." Antoine said, hs was so kind and sweet. I softly pressed my lips to his.

As well pulled away, I smiled up at my handsoem French boyfriend, I love him way too much.

"When was the last time you were in France?" Antoine asked me and I shrugged, it was a pretty long time ago.

"When I was sixteen, I think." I answered to his question.

"So you were born in France and Enzo wasn't, right?" he asked me, it was so nics of him to be so interested in my early life, he was really trying to get to know about my past and it only made me happy.

"Enzo was born in Madrid, I was born in Paris because my parents has visited my grandma in France so we have been there for a few months after I was born and I visited there every year in the summer until my brother's career got huge when I turned sixteen." I explained to Antoine the whole background story.

"Does your grandma still live there?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"She's there with my parents, but they make sure to fly to Madrid every now and then." I informed him, he looked down at my bright eyes.

"So that means you're staying all by yourself for most of the time." he said and I just slightly nodded my head at him.

"Yes?" I asked, I was confused what is he trying to say by that.

"You're moving in with me, I'm not letting you stay there all by yourself and I'm not going to hear a no from you." I was almost on that point of tears, I cried and it was all because he was so kind, he wanted me to feel loved and appreciated, he didn't even want me to stay alone in my own house.

"I can't move in with you, we just started dating, we should wait, Antoine." I said, trying my best to make him regret what he just asked me to do.

"So what, you know for something like half a year now, Ella, you know me too well." he said, I smile at his words, I knew almost everything about him at that moment.

"You're right but I think we should take things slow." he raised an eyebrow at me.

"I've seen you naked already, there's no going back, baby." he said, I tried not to burst into laughter as he called me baby, antoine has turned into the most cliché guy on earth righ now.

"Baby?" I asked, giggling like a little girl.

"Yes, you are my baby." he answered as simple as that.

"I swear, Antoine, sometimes you're the confusing one out of us two." I said, flipping my long brown hair to the other side, he noticed it, ignoring every words that escaped my mouth and changing the subject.

"You were blonde one." was all he said, I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, so were you." I pointed out, pouting at him, he quickly pecked my lips before speaking again.

"Touché."