VINGT-CINQ

ANTOINE

"You're what?" I asked, still shocked by her words, I don't even know how I feel, I've never been in love, the closest to love I've felt was towards Shirin in sixth grade and that doesn't count, she had the curviest body in school and I was just a horny little kid.

That's different, I've spent so much time with Ella for the past few days, I bought her the tickets because I like her company, she makes me feel better whenever she's around me, there is something about her, she is so shy and innocent and I loved it about her.

"I-I'm in love with you." she shuttered, I wanted her not to do that mistake, she deserves way better than me, I will never be good enough for her and we both know it.

I'm a man whore, I'm satan just like she told me not so long ago, I'm a horrible person who likes one night stands, if I see a woman that looks good, I will get her, that's my technique and I know Ella will get hurt because I'm the type to have a girlfriend, I was never that type and I don't think I will ever be.

She deserves a decent guy who will respect her and love her more than I do.

I have strong feelings for her, I can't admit it but I truly do but Ella is too good for me, I'm out of her league.

I know everybody tells her all the time what a douchebag I am, how I will crash her heart again and again, time after time but she still can't let go, I appreciate it so much but she's making a big mistake. She needs to move on and it will be so hard for me to tell her that. She can't love me, she just can't.

"Ella, can we talk about it later?" I asked her, I could see how her eyes werr about to water, she was hurt because I can't tell her the words she wants to hear.

"Y-yes." she shuttered, I bit my lips, brushing some fingers through my hair. We were in the elvator, on our way to our room and I now I will have to explain myself and she will end up crying her heart out because she fell in love with the wrong guy.

We walked towards the door, I was beyond nervous and she was so close to crying at the moment. I opened the door, I wanted the night to be good, we will have a romantic night and then we wpuld have sex but my plans are ruined and I can't blame her. She wanted to know how I feel, she just confessed her love for me, she has every right to know how I feel now.

We entered the room, she avoided my gaze, I let out a sigh as I watched her taking a seat on our king sized bed.

"You can't love me." I blurted out, she looked up at me, I was walking around the room because I was too stressed of telling her truth, my truth. Her sparkling eyes haunted me, I couldn't look directly at her for some reason.

"What?" she whispered, she was almost crying at that moment.

"You can't love me, I'm not good for you and we both know it, you deserve better." I said, she started crying and my heart just broke into pieces, in the past I didn't care at all seeing her crying, I always made her sad and hurt and it never bothered me, now things are different, I care about her more than I should.

"But I am madly in love with you Antoine, I want to know how do you feel about me and the only thing you're telling me is that I deserve better, I don't want someone better, I want you." she whispered the last part, making me want to kiss her and finish this whole thing.

"You have to find somethinc better, you will only get hurt if you'll stay anywhere near me." I said, looking directly at her eyes now, she has to understand me.

"But I don't want to!" she cried out, I brushed some fingers through my hair once again. She just want do this to me

"Ella-" I started saying but she cut me off immediately.

"I want to know how do you feel about me? Do you have feeling for me? Am I just you sex toy? Tell me now, Antoine, now." she demanded, she stood right in front of me, her eye makeup was all over he cheeks now because of her crying, yet, she still looked like the most beautiful girl on earth.

That's what I told her on the first night I've met her, I was rude, cocky and arrogant but she was the most beautoful girl I've ever seen and I liked the attention I got from her friends so I didn't care about leaving her at the club and walk away with two of her friends.

I didn't care about anything but now I care only about her, she doesn't know and she will never believe it but I do care about her, way too much.

I have to tell her, I just have to but the words won't come out of my mouth, I was too embarrassed, nervous and stressed out, I'm too scared, I have a feeling she will leave me if I won't say it now.

"Antoine!" she warned me, I bit my lips, trying to grow the guts to tell her how I truly feel about her.

But I couldn't say it, I ignored her and went straight to the shower, I heard her groaning and screaming for me to come out of there and talk to her, I can't do it.

I'm too afraid to say what's on my heart but she has to know how I'm feeling.

I took a long shower, when I was over my hair was all over the place, onky a towel covered my private area, I got out of the shower and went to see her lying on the bed, crying herself to sleep.

I couldn't see her like this.

I decided to lay down beside her, she tried to get out of my grip but I couldn't let her go, I wanted her to be as close as possible to me. She turned to face me, tears were still coming out of her amazing eyes and I couldn't take it anymore.

"I love you too."