VINGT-HUIT

"You two are dating!" Olivia exclaimed as Antoine and I both entered my house, just to take all of my things to his house. For some reason, Olivia found a way to sneak into my house. As I got back to Madrid, I cam to find out Kayla has gone to Africa with her new-old boyfriend who finally convinced her to come with him to Africa for a period of time.

"Why are you here?" Antoine asked her rudely, he never liked Olivia and I think I can understand why.

"I came to see Ella, not you." she smiled at me, their relationship is kimd of intense, she slept with him, wanted him to be hers, slapped me, then slept with his brother and made up with me. So basically, I can truly understand why Antoine despise one of my best friends so much.

"We are together." he snapped at her as he took a seat in front of the computer, he probably logged into his twitter account.

"How was Monaco?" she asked me, I smiled just at the thought of Monaco, that's the place that got Antoine and I finally together and it will always be my favorite place in the world.

"It was great, how was Madrid?" I asked and she made an unamused face.

"I was here alone, without my two best friends because they are now in relationships, so, I had to deal with my brothers for a while." she said, I shot her a sprry look. She was now the only single one among the three of us best friends.

"Your parents are skype calling you, Ella, I'm answering it." Antoine called out and my eyes went wide, my parents didn't know about me dating Antoine yet, my dad is going to get too excited just from seeing a french famous football player skyping him.

I quickly ran to where the computer was placed, Olivia followed me.

Antoine waved his hand, my parents looked pretty confused, until my dad realized who Antoine is.

"Hey, mom, dad, this is Antoine." I introduced him, noticing Olivia waving her hand at my parents, my mom waved her back with a warm smile. Ever since Olivia's family treated me like I'm their other daughter, my mom fell in love with her family and her. She appreciated them.

"Griezmann?" my dad asked, raising an eyebrow and fixing his glasses so he could see the computer screen better.

"Hey, it's nice finally meeting my beautiful girlfriend's parents, or should I refer you as her younger sister." Antoine said, winking at my mom, I rolled my eyes.

"How sweet of you, did you say Ella is your girlfriend?" my mom asked, now it turned into a very awkward situation.

"Finally!" my dad exclaimed, making me laugh at his reaction, even Antoine chuckled at this.

"How are you doing, Lorena, Arthur?" Olivia politely asked my parents, Antoine immediately glared at her, they will fight a lot and I can already see it.

"We are fine, thank you honey." my mom answered. There was a silence for a few second until I opened my mouth.

"Why did you call?" I finally asked, my dad glanced at my mom. I did the same, only with Antoine.

"We are coming to Madrid next week for the three years anniversary since Enzo has gone." my dad announced, I nodded my head, I had a feeling this was the reason they skype called me.

"You are always welcome here, you know that." I said, I left the computer and headed towards the kitchen, Antoine followed me, leaving Olivia to talk to my parents, she was practically one of their best friends and it was pretty amusing.

I took a glass of water to relax, I was too overwhelmed, I had to calm down.

"Are you okay?" Antoine asked me, I nodded my head slightly, glancing at one of the family photos I have in my house, I glance in one in particular, Enzo's picture, he was posing with his pitch black car. Enzo looked so happy to race, he never knew the one thing he loved the most will be the thing that's going to kill him.

"I'm fine, I need to calm down." I almost whispered, just thinking about the fact the third year anniversary of his death is coming up, made me want to puke.

"You're panicking, you are absolutely not fine and I can see it." he said, I took a deep breathe.

"He's gone when I need him the most, do you know how bad it feels when the one person you need the most is not around anymore?" I asked him, Antoine got closer to me, one of his hands patting my cheek softly.

"I can't tell you everything is going to be fine, that you will get over it because you clearly won't but I can guarantee you can make him live forever, in your heart. I'll make sure the world will remember the person he used to be, I promise you that." Antoine said, I slightly nodded my head, he backed away a bit, I took a sip from the glass of water I had in my hand.

"Thank you." I said, smiling up at my handsome boyfriend.

"Thank me in a few days, you will know why." he said, I bit my lips, what does it mean?

When I was finally calmed down, I headed to where the computer was to see Olivia still talking to my parents about everything and everyone. Antoine was trying to look for some suitcases to move all my things to his place easily.

"What if we will put the things just like that in the car?" I asked him, he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Don't you dare." he said, I chuckled at his words, his car is way too important to him.

"What's her name?" I asked him, referring to his car, he rolled his eyes because of my silly actions, I was referring to his car as if it was a real person.

"She has no name and you know it, speaking of names, I've got an excellent one for Olivia." he said, I let out a sigh, did he really hate her that much?

"What is it then?" I asked him as I stuff some of my clothes into one my red suitcases, I had no time to orgnize all of my things so I just put it just like that.

"Satan." I rolled my eyes at him, he just chuckled, knowing it was my nickname for him not so long ago.

"Very funny, satan."