VINGT-DEUX

"I want you to come with me to Monaco." he simply answered, I looked up at him with a frown, why did he want me to come with him? I'm clearly just a girl he has sex with every now and then, that's it, nothing more.

"Why?" I asked him quietly, looking over at Koke to see he was focused on his ice cream and the television.

"I'm nominated for something quite important, I don't think I'll win but I have a free day there and I'd like you to come with me, you know French right?" he asked me and I slightly nodded my head, my heart broke a bit when he said he doesn't think he will win. He never believes in himself and that hurts me the most.

"Why isn't Koke coming?" I joked as I realized Antoine was serious, he really wanted me to spent the time in Monaco with him. He surprised me with this one.

"He won't give me what I need." Antoine said, my face turned red when I realized what did he mean, Koke couldn't help but laugh at Antoine's bad joke. It was the worst I've ever heard.

"I think I'll go now." I said, smiling at the handsome Frenchman.

"Get ready for tomorrow with the suitcase, don't bring too many things with you." Antoine said before pecking my lips, he me surprised with this quick small kiss, we are not in a relationship with each other but we sure do act like a dating couple.

I made my way outside, I decided to call Olivia to ask her to pick me up and give me a ride back home.

"I thought you disappeared but then I realized you just stayed the night at Antoine's, and from that selfie he posted I can say you two shared a special moment together." she finally finished her long speech, I let out a sigh.

"Can you get me ride back to my place?" I asked her, ignoring all of the things she just said.

"Sebastian is coming in five minutes." she informed me before hanging up, I wonder what made Sebastian to finally talk to me, he avoided my existence since Enzo passed away, he didn't want to face antthing that reminds him of my dead brother and that's just sad, he was a part of our family. He still is, he really is a brother figure in my eyes.

Five minutes passed and I noticed Sebastian's white Audi parking in front of me, waiting fof me to get in. I entered the car to see an amused looking Sebastian staring at me.

"I heard you had fun last night." he said, chuckling at himself, I shot him a warning look.

"He bought me a ticket to Monaco." I informed Sebastian who gasped.

"You can't resist, you have to go with him, he will maybe win the UEFA best player, you can't know." he said, just now I realized what was that thing Antoine was nominated for.

"He doesn't think he will win." I told Sebastian as he started driving to my house.

"Me neither, I'm pretty sure Ronaldo is going to take it." he said and I nodded, I had no idea how this whole thing is working and didn't want to say something so I won't sound so dumb. "He posted a picture of you." Sebastian informed me as if I had no idea about it.

"Why is everyone telling me that? I know about the picture, I've seen it already." I whined, brushing my fingers through my brown long hair.

"He's interested in you, you know." he said and I rolled my eyes, he is not and I know it, I learned to live with that sad fact.

"He is not." I shot back at Olivia's older brother.

"Yes, he is, the only picture of a girl I posted on my Instagram profile was of ex girlfriend, I was interested in her back then, that's why I posted it." he said, trying to explain to me that Antoine Griezmann is interested in me while I know for sure he clearly isn't.

"Whatever you say, Sebastian." I said, he let out a sigh, he gave up now.

"Just wait and see." he said, we drove now in silence to my house, when we arrived there I thanked Sebastian before exiting the car and heading to the door. I opened it and got inside my precious home who I haven't been in for something like two days. The only thing I wanted to do now was to call my parents and talk to them, I haven't talked to them in a week.

I quickly sent them a skype call, waiting for them to answer it. They weren't so good on the internet and I understand it's hard for to deal with it but I explained them for so many times what they should do to answer a skype call.

When the finally answered, I saw my mother who looked so young for a forty six year old woman, and my dad is always so complimented for his looks. They looked too younf for their age.

"Here is our famous daughter!" my mother exclaimed, I frowned as soon as those words escaped her mouth. My dad joined her on the screen now, both of them are smiling widely at my confused self.

"Famous?" I asked.

"Yes, you are all ovsr the newspaper, you are dating a French football player and you didn't tell us?" my dad asked with a proud kind of smile on his face. He had nothing to be proud of, Antoine and I are clearly not dating and never will.

"I'm not dating him, we are just hanging out." I explained myself quickly. My mom rolled her eyes as if she didn't believe my words.

"It always starts like this, ypu hang out and then you fall in love, it's a typical love story, Ella." my mom said, she knew nothing about Antoine's and mine complicated relationship and I didn't want to tell her anything about that so I lied.

"You are right." I lied, it was nothing like that.

"Is he a good football player at least?" my dad asked, that's the only thing that matters to him.

"Yes, papa, he is a great football player."