Five ; Freelance Artist?

Start from the beginning

Zen sighed in disappointment, his first opportunity to talk to Kiri alone and that jerk ruins it! A pout pulled at his lips as he rolled onto his side, giving a brief goodbye and logging out of the chatroom "At least I know her work, that's a plus." He said aloud, his voice echoing throughout the empty apartment. It was then he realized how truly alone he felt. Of course, he's felt this way before when laying in the silence. Zen was an actor who got a multitude of attention outlets, but still he felt so alone. But the RFA, they filled a lot of the loneliness in his aching heart.

He saw many of the members on a weekly basis, mostly Yoosung and Seven. He absolutely refused to willingly go and spend time with Jumin. The day he did would be the day he dies. The actor pushed himself to a standing position and stretched his aching muscles with a contented breath. I wonder if Kiri is a good artist...He mused but quickly shook his head. She's gotta be talented! I mean, to be a freelance artist is to create your own business. It's honestly a lot of work.

Zen's crimson hues drifted back to his phone, hoping that someone–other than Jumin–would light up the screen and distract him. Unfortunately even such simple desires were hardly ever granted. So instead, the young male picked up his script and began reading the lines;

"You lied to us! You lied to me. How am I supposed to put this all behind me?"

The female with calculating grey eyes lay on her stomach, elbows propping her upper body along with a three legged stand. The sun shone brightly in the sky, burning through the black leather jacket and black jeans she wore and seared her skin. Ishiko payed no mind to such trivial things, only focusing on her target and those surrounding him.

Her index finger rested on the trigger lightly. The rest of her fingers gripping the weapon with practiced ease. The scope zeroed in, following the man's every movement, waiting for the opportune time to strike. Ishiko was patient; even if she had to sit there for days, she would. That was one of the qualities that made her the best agent of Requiem, that and her inability to sympathize with another human being. She was a cold-blooded killer. The best of the best.

The man she was to assassinate was a very wealthy businessman who had influence everywhere, especially the government. He put up the face that he was a kind man—he donated to many charities and weighs heavily within the government as a chairman. How could he possibly be the target of an assassination? It was simple,

The man was dirty. Underneath that façade lay the man who ran the largest human trafficking ring in the underworld. That's why she was assigned. But she didn't care about the details, they mattered little to Ishiko because in the eyes of The Reaper; everyone was equal.

Luckily she didn't have to wait very long for an opening because the target moved right in front of the open window. He was chatting with the other guests of the event he was attending, a bubbling flute of champagne in his large hands. Ishiko closed one eye, narrowing the one pressed up to the scope and steadied her breathing. Her expression remained blank and thin strands of azure hair fell onto her face from the ponytail she had fixed them in. Just as everyone's attention turned to someone speaking, Ishiko pulled the trigger and manually unloaded the empty shell, shoving it in her pocket.

The man fell to the ground, people screamed at the sight. He had fallen backward in a pool of his own blood. Ishiko pulled out a pair of binoculars to assess her work thoroughly. A bullet straight between the eyes, truly a work of art. The female brought her left hand to her ear, finger lightly pressing on a button to the device that served as a radio. Static buzzed a moment before connecting with the other end.

"Assassination of Hyun-ki is a success. Retreating now."

Ishiko quickly gathered her things and ran down the stairwell, avoiding cameras and onlookers as she quietly fled the scene. As soon as her feet hit the pavement worn by the feet of everyday people, she pulled her hood up and slipped on tinted sunglasses, blending into the crowd as easily as water. The mission was a success, and Tanaka would congratulate her and tell her she was the best—she knew that. Honestly, she wasn't randomly assigned the assassination; she had asked Tanaka because of her sheer boredom with the RFA.

She kept her head bowed low until she reached her apartment. The girl instantly fell onto the couch and opened the chatroom where currently, only 707 was on.

> Kiri has entered the chatroom.

707 ; Kiri~

707 ; I am taking a well deserved break from work

707 ; a genius hacker like me just can't avoid all the popularity (*'*) so I get to drown under a stack of work >.<

Kiri ; sounds rough.

707 ; yes! Finally, someone who understand me~!

707 ; anyway,

707 ; you're a freelance artist?

Kiri ; yes.

707 ; hmmmm....

Kiri ; ?

707 ; that's so cool! Hey hey, think I could commission something from you?

Kiri ; if you have the money, I can do anything.

707 ; omgg, so cool~ Σ(❛✿)

707 ; I'll keep that in mind.

Kiri ; lol

Kiri ; okay.

707 ; oh! Would you look at the time, I have to get back to work they work me like a slave! A hacker slave!
。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。

Kiri ; goodbye, Seven. I hope we talk more.

707 ; lol, me too.

> 707 has left the chatroom.
>Kiri has left the chatroom.

🌥