The Basketball Game.. ( Part One )

"Hyung! Get ready!!!" Kai yelled to Kris and Luhan.

" Yeapp!! I'm ready!" Kris yelled back , walking down the stairs with his shoes..

They were all going for a basketball match at the court nearby.

" Is that new guy coming along? " Lay asked.

"Yea, he's our opponent , he's bringing his friends too." Sehun said as he puts on his shirt.

" Ahh.." Lay understood.

........

"_____!!!! Get ready quickkk!!!! " Mimi shouted as she combed her hair.

" Alreadyyyy!!!"

A few minutes later, we got ready to leave to their destination.

........

"Hey boys! Good luck!"

" Thanks Ling!" Kris said back to their new friend here in China.

" I've invited some friends along to watch us too! I'll introduce them to you later!"

" Sure thing! Girls?" Kai asked.

Ling laughed.

"Yeaa yeaaa.. Girls.. There's this one girl.. I like her  so she's MINE OK? He laughed as he warned them playfully.

" Okay okay ! " Kai laughed and so did the others.

.......

"Mimi , where's Ling?" I asked my best friend as I looked all over the place.

" No idea girl."

" Hmmm... "

" You know, I think Ling likes you..."

" Can't be" I laughed at that statement.

"You see... he always invite you to places with him.. He makes time to talk to you even if he's in class.."

" So you're saying?"

" Give him a shot!"

" Uhmm n- "

" No! Don't "No" Me! This is your chance to finally get over Kris. Do you really think you guys would ever meet again?"

".. Maybe you're right.. Uhmmm.. I guess.. I'll give him a shot." I smiled.

.....

"Where's Ling? I saw him beside him just now." Suho asked Tao.

" He went to bring his friends here, and that girl. " Tao smiled.

" Ahhh.. Lets go sit there!" Suho points at the empty place beside Kris.

.....

" Hey you... Come with me, I want you to meet some of my new friends.."

Ling told me as he led the way to his friends.

" I met them a few days ago and they're really great! You'll love them! There's this one guy, super tall and good looking but just don't fall for him okay? " He laughed , so did I .. Then suddenly..

" He's name is - " He got cut off with a tall guy in front him, suddenly looking at me.

Ling continued his sentence " Kris! Just the person I was looking for! "

''____, meet Kris and his friends.."

"_____!!!!!!!!!!! " Lay shouted as he came running to hug me.

" Aww Lay, I miss you so much!" I said realising how much I miss these boys.

" You know them?" Ling asked me.

" Yea.. I spent my senior year semester holiday with them..You don't need to introduce them.. I know them too well " I smiled then turned to look at Kris..

He wasn't looking at me.. He was staring at the floor.

" So you know Kris?"

Ling asked and all the memories just rushed through my mind.

" Uhmm.. yea.."

Suddenly..

Kai, Sehun, Tao, Xiumin and the others came running to me and giving me a huge hug! Literally huge!

" WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!"

"I miss you tooooo!" I tried speaking while I try catching enough breath.

Ling was laughing as well..

" But still boys... She's mine."

Everyone except Ling knew what's going on...

Kai gave a look to the others.. then they, including me looked at Kris.

Kris , still wasn't giving me any eye contact.. instead he walked away, taking the ball with him and did some shoots before the game starts.