The Basketball Player ( Kris Exo Fanfiction)

As I was packing my bag for a month holiday with my grandma , I thought of everything from top to bottom. I thought clearly to not let myself fall in love with someone for that one month. It was a fast thought because I've heard past experiences from my best friends that they fell in love during summer, fall, spring, winter .... Vacation!

I said to myself " Love? Crush? Erck. It's just a month and no one can ever make me like them. Besides I'm here waiting for my crush to go prom with me". Michael Lane , the popular modest guy I've met in my neighbourhood, yea he goes to the same school as me :)) No one could be as charming as him, I bet!

reached to my grandma's place ...

After greeting my amazing grandparents and cousins, I went to my bedroom or shall I say the guest room which I call My Bedroom :p Unpacked my things and took my things to go bathe because apparently I stink even though I was in the car.

As I was heading to the bathroom, noises were distracting me. Not just any noise, really annoying ones.. To be specific, they were clearly guys' voices, balls, hits, throws, runs , everything you can hear during a game of.... Basketball?

I know this is stupid but mannnn it's annoying!

I went to the window and saw 12 boys shooting, jumping, laughing.... looking? They were looking at my direction? o.o I didn't move, I froze. Stupid thing to do I must say.

The frozen me stood just like that for a few seconds till a tall guy, I assume the tallest, smiled .

Didn't make me flutter or smile back instead I just closed my window and went straight to bathe. To my surprise, the sound faded after that awkward situation... Maybe I shot them a dead glare? O.o