Im not falling.. in love.

Grandma , Jeen and Mimi are back home.

" Heyyyyyy!!! I miss you guys! Ahhhh! Never leave me alone!" I said while hugging them three at once.

" Uh huh I see... Not like what I heard. Someone's been having fun with Kris while we were gone. Can't keep a distance from him , can you ?" Mimi said as she winked at me.

" Kris and me? Fun? Yea it was fun but I still do miss you guys and don't you wink at me woman! I am not in love!"

" I didn't even said you were " she laughed and went upstairs before I could grab her and punch her. Smart move Mimi, smart move.

" How's Kris , dear?" grandma overheard our conversation...

" Ermm he's fine, grannie. I'm helping him out to coach his teammates"

"Ohh that's nice of you. Are you both getting along well?"

"Yeaaaaa definitely grannnie! It might be more than getting along by now, she just don't know it!"Jeen shouted from the kitchen and I almost went over to him to slap him too but grannie caught me by the wrist and said " He's a wonderful guy. Do you like him , honey? " she smiled as she waited for my response.

" Not more than a friend , gran. " she frowned when I answered .

" Ohh, okay then... Anyways I have to go to Aunt Christa's house for two or three days but I'll be back before you head home." she said.

" Ohh okay grannie, I'll be here with Mimi and Jeen then."

"Have fun you three! I'll call the house phone every night!"

" Okay! Love you grannie!"

......

As for the deal, Kris took me out on our first date . He took me somewhere ..while I was blindfolded.

I must  admit, it was sweet of him to surprise me but I was scared of where he would take me to. Jungle? River? A slaughter house?

"Alright, we're here!" He said as he took off the blindfolds.

"You. have. got. to. be. Kidding." I said as I witness the beautiful scenery in front of me.

"Hahahaha no actually, I'm not kidding, Pinch yourself, might help you jump into reality ." he said.

" This is just.. amazing. The ones that you've dated were really lucky to have come here. Ahh , I envy them." I said,can't stop smiling.

"Ohh Ermm.. " He smiled.

" What is it?" I asked , concerned .

"No, its just that. You don't have to envy them."

" Serious? How can I not envy them? They-"

"You're my first date"

"What?!" I was undeniably shocked by his words.

" Yea, I've never dated anyone before. I didn't have any interest towards anyone.. until you showed up. "

" What is it with me that got you attracted? "

" Your uninterest in me. The way you make me fight for a date with you. The fact you wont admit that you like me."

" Kris.. shut-"

" See! My point exactly! "

I smiled.

..

We had a great time. Hate, hate, HATE to admit but I did, I did have fun.. with Kris.

..

"Alright then, let's go home! " I said, taking my things and ready to go.

"No! I'm just left with three more days. I'm not wasting any second with you!" I couldn't help but smile at what he said.

"Okay, where to?"

....

He brought me to his house. Not a brave move on a first date but he was left with three days more and so I agreed.

"My parents are not home so I would want you -"

"KRIS! Have you gone mad?!? I'm not sleeping with you!" I shouted at him.

" What!?! No! That's not what I was going to say! I want you to meet my teammates. Its our last meeting before the game tomorrow. And I would like you to come along to the game with us."

" Ohhh I'm so sorry to have think something like that. "

"Hahahaha its okay, its okay !"

" About the game, yea sure. Why not? It'll be fun! "

....

He walked me home .. As I was about to turn the knob , I felt something on my neck. A necklace?

"Kris?"

" Don't say a word. I bought this for you. I hope you like it!" He said happily.

"Awwhhh thanks!" I said as I hugged him without realising it.. I hugged him O.o

I pulled away and we both were awkward ..

"Urrrmmm yea, see you tomorrow then?"

" I'll pick you up at 10 in the morning. See you! Sweet dreams _____. " He  said and went , leaving me with second thoughts of him.

" I am not falling for him, am I? " I spoke to myself.