Third date. A day more to go.

I came back home before 10 and suddenly felt the need to just shut my eyes and sleep... How peaceful...

Suddenly  I felt someone or something waking me up. Urgghhh I guess its a new day which means it'll be my third date with Kris.

Weird enough, I felt that I had a 30 minutes sleep.. As I thought all of this, I was still keeping my eyes closed. I did not want to wake up but I did.

"The hell!?! Its only 11pm ! Its still the same night of my second date with Kris! " I screamed mentally.

"So you have a thing for alarm clocks now?" this voice... this familiar voice.

" GAHHHHHHHH!!!!! " I screamed as I was shocked and surprised.

"What are doing here!?!? Go home!!" I shouted at Kris who is now laughing his head off.

" What? Why? You're the one who said I can take  you out on dates as many possible."

" Dumb me. Didn't think of it properly."

" Yeaaaa and you forget about the whole skin ship rule. "

" What? No I did- " then I remembered he kissed me awhile ago.

"Ahhh you remembered" he said.

" You weirdo! I'm tired! " but I wasn't.

" I'm weird? Look who's talking! The girl who stared at her alarm clock flirtaciously for 5 whole minutes. "

I hit his arm and jumped off my bed.

" Alright, alright. Where to?"

" First, we have to drop Kyungsoo at his place because he's here now, downstairs , helping Jeen and Mimi prepare some food for tomorrow's function.

" Ohh are we all going for the function?"

" Nope nope, just Chen , Mimi and Suho.. Some funny book club " he said with a weird expression. I mentally burst out laughing looking at him.

"Okayyyyy then.. where to?"

He just smiled.

.....

In the car with the both of them.

"Kyungsoo, it hurts me not to spend time with you at all while I'm here!"

" Don't worry, I'll call you! I got your number from Lay the other day. When are you leaving?"

" Ermm.. in two days time. But its already 1am now, so that means I'll be heading home day after tomorrow." I replied as I looked at Kris who's keeping eyes on the road. I realised he frowned when we brought up the topic of me leaving.

....

After we dropped Kyungsoo at his place, Kris took me back to his house.

"Uhhh what are we doing here?" I asked , confused.

He held my hand and drag me to his kitchen.

" Now... before all these plates and mugs get real dirty and dry.. help me?" He asked cheekily.

" So ... at 11pm , you woke me up , disturb my precious sleep.. Just to help you clean your dishes??!? "

"Not exactly.. Its a shame for me to do the cleaning while knowing you'll be going home soon.. Its like wasting time."

" Uhh huhhh , yea right. Okay fine, whatever. I'll help!"

......

After cleaning, I tidied his living room too. It was a mess , assuming his teammates were here for a basketball celebration.

...

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked, holding up two movies for me to choose.

" Sure!!"

We watched the movie without any words escaping from both of our mouths.

Little did I know, I noticed my hands were safely held by his.

" I can let go if you want me to , ya know?" he suddenly said, still keeping his eyes glued to the TV.

" Actually.. I don't mind it" I said smiling, staring at him.

" Huh?" He was really confused of my words. He looked at me.

" Yeaaa I don't mind it.. but just don't kiss me , again. " I warned him.

" I promise. " he answered.

I laid my head on his shoulders as we continued watching the movie and we felt asleep..

.....

The next morning..

I woke up before him and felt his face just a few inches away from me.

Was I blind at first? Didn't I realise how adorable he looks when he doesn't open his mouth and just sleeps? Please don't give me a sign that I'm falling for him. I really don't want to.. But I can't help it...

I am falling for this guy.