Kai.. Dont disappoint me.

After that rainy night, Kris's words kept on replaying in my head but I know I'm never falling for that kind of guy. I'm never falling for him. Never.

Just like he said, go out with his friends. Chanyeol asked me out again and I forced myself to say the dreadful word " No. Maybe next time?" I tried sounding sweet but I guess he felt I was rejecting him bad. Well it isn't my fault he gave me a bad impression on the first date.

Kris called me up after knowing I refused going out again with Chanyeol. " One down, 11 to go"

I said back " What 11? There's 10 left!"

He laughed and said " Wow, you took out Kai already? You're going out with him tonight isn't it? Poor guy."

" Shut up Kris! " with that I hung up on him.

Date with Kai

Silence...silence...

I broke the silence with a question " So ... you're pretty shy huh? "

"What? Me? Shy? No.. A pretty girl like you makes me think twice on what to say " He smiled as he answered.

" Ermm.. but the thing is Kai, you're not saying anything :/ "

" Ohh Ermm... well anyways, do you like dancing? He asked hopingly.

"Yea!! I dance and sing."

" Wow! Maybe we could dance together sometime? "

" Sometime? How about now??"

"What? Here at the park??"

"No silly ! Hahha, how about your basketball court? I saw it was empty just now!"

"The boys might be doing some late night games there"

As Kai answered , I wondered if Kris would be there and I could proof to him that I'm having a whole lot of fun with Kai..

" That's great! Let's go!!"

With that I pulled Kai and ran to the court ! It wasn't far. 10 minutes.

....

"Okay guysss.. on one , tw-" I heard Kris's loud voice from the court. Their starting the game.

" Heyyy guys!!" I greet out loud and Kris look at me confused.

" Kai and I are going to give a free performance without practice! Is it okay if we steal your time ?"

The guys were happy about this and said " What?? Of course you guys can! We can't wait!! "

Kris didn't say a thing but followed the boys to the bench and watched our performance..

.....

After dancing, they were really surprised. Kai was too. It was a great feeling. I had the best dance moment of my life, an amazing dance partner and the look on Kris's face made me happier! He was confused. He had a look on his face that meant " This might be harder than I thought"

.....

" So how are you doing?" I asked Kris as they were about to leave.

He smiled at me and said " I'm doing great.. Never felt better"

Now I got confused. Better? What he meant better?

Kris continued " Do you really think I'll stop everything now after watching you and Kai? "

I couldn't respond " I.."

" I'm not rushing you.. You have a month.. You just wait and see.."

He..He managed to leave me, speechless.