Not another one..

I couldn't get my thoughts off of Sehun. He was the best so far but I just couldn't bring myself to.. fall in love with him. It just didn't feel right.

...

As I was walking to my grandma's farm to fetch her things , I saw Suho and Luhan arguing from a distance. I didn't realise I was staring at the two of them until they came up to me and said " Heyyyy you, did we just caught your attention from a far?" They laughed as I gave a "No, that's not what it is" look.

Suho said " We managed to grab her attention when Kris is been failing to do so. Poor guy.." Luhan gave Suho a weird look and whispered but I ignored them.

I walked away from those two leaving a smile but Suho stopped me by holding my wrist " Urmmmm.. I'm sorry about this but.. Can you go out with the both of us?"

I got shocked at that moment. "What?" I tried sounding as calm as possible.

Luhan then continued " Well... you see. We kind of think you're really cute and we would be so happy if you join me and the boys for lunch today?"

I thought about it then remembered " Kris" , I didn't realised I said his name out loud which made Luhan said " Ohh yeah , don't worry , he's coming too! "

"That's what I'm worried about. Is he always this annoying? Are basketball players always this annoying? I find the eleven of you amazing but I find him just simple plain.. Annoying!" I said back with a tone that made Suho stepped a foot back from me.

" But can you come for us then? Not for Kris." Suho asked me.

" Fine.. Just for the eleven of you ! Not him , got it?"

I went and fetch those things at the barn as I heard them saying " She is afraid of falling in love with him"

Urghhh boys!! Why don't you get it? I don't even like him!

...........

I wore the simplest dress I could find in my closet . I wore my orange sneakers with my floral dress. I never did find myself cute or pretty but these 12 boys may have some weird taste.

Jeen was walking with his girlfriend, Leen. I know, weird names for a couple, no offense. Jeen and Leen. They are coming to the date with me and the boys too. I wonder how the date would turn out to be.

.......

" Hey heyyy what's up guys!?" Jeen greeted them and I went to find a seat with Leen. I told her everything about Kris but she, just like the others had a thought of me and Kris ending up together. "Opposites attract. It  always does." I love her but I am so not grateful for that statement of hers.  :/

Jeen was still talking to the boys but I couldn't spot him. Where's Kris? He broke a leg? He went to a lunatic asylum? Oh how wonderful, I could just-

"Heyyyy "

Oh great. He's here.

I managed to be polite.." Hi, Good Evening Kris"

"Whoaaa, formal much! I may be a gentleman but you don't need to be all gentle lady towards me . I already like you just the way you are. " He smiled. But this time I didn't reply to his words. I walked off and sat beside Luhan.

........

Sehun kept eye-ing me everytime. Sehun, I like you but not in that way so please stop making me feel bad!!! I thought to myself.

"Hey, Sehun , Can I call you tonight?" I smiled at him waiting for his answer.

"Sure. I'll wait for you " He said , smiling.

Our conversation was heard by none other than Mr.Annoying.

I was ready to get held up by him but he didn't. Kris didn't wait to talk to me. He didn't say any pick up lines to me after lunch.

Is he okay? Did I do something wrong?

"Nope, you did not do something wrong. And yes I'm okay, as a matter of fact, I'm really happy"

"I wasn't thinking anything about that, okay!"

"Really? Because the way I read your expression , you seemed like you were waiting for me to say something to you after you knew I heard the conversation with Sehun."

" Why do you think I like you back? "

He laughed.

Okay now. Seriously, I'm getting pissed. From day one of this vacation, he has been distracting my mind. I didn't like any of it. I have to come clear.

"Kris, listen"

" What now? You're gonna finally admit that you like me?"

"Kris just SHUT UP!"

I didn't wait for him to reply and so I continued ..

" I never liked you and you can bet with anyone in the world that I will never .. NEVER fall in love with you! Don't you get it Kris?! I only want to keep a distance from you and NEVER talk to you! You're annoying, you're irritating! You boast like mad ! You think that you're perfect! You think that girls would fall for someone like you! Get a grip Kris and just please.. please leave me alone."

I was too loud. I was very Loud. His friends were all looking at the both of us. We were having a good time but I ruined it. I admit, I got too carried away but I'm not sorry.

Kris took my hand and pulled me to a corner.

I was about to say something again but

"So, Are you happy now? "

"I..." I was about to answer.

"No! Don't answer that! Leave it, forget it. "

"Kris , I-"

"No you don't have to say a word to me, I guess you poured your heart out there! I understand, I get it. I'm no good for you. In your eyes, I'm that typical basketball player that grabs every girls' attention isn't it?  I'm that someone who you see having pick up lines to go on dates with girls? if that's what you think then thanks! I've tried so hard to make you see. See what I'm doing, see what I'm trying to do to make you notice me. Is that wrong?"

"Well..."

"I'm done. You can NOT like anyone during your vacation here. You can NOT fall in love with anyone. I hope whoever that lucky guy you have a crush on back home.. treats you right."

He left standing by myself  against the wall... Speechless.

Kris. I said his name and saw him leave.