Chapter 22

*Seth's POV*
I wanted to take Amelia somewhere special where we can have fun and be together at the same time. I walk out of the bathroom and saw that Amelia was still changing so I sat on the bench to wait.

I kept seeing girls walk by in bikinis giggling as they walk by me. I roll my eyes out of annoyance. Usually I would be all of that but I had Amelia now and I never want to loose her. Her beauty beats theirs they have nothing on Amelia's body.

After about ten minutes of waiting Amelia comes out of the bathroom. She looks so hot in that bathin suite. I love her curves and big breast. I look at her up and down and smile. She notices me checking her out and laughs. Gosh I love that laugh. It does things to me.

"You look good baby." I say to her which makes her smile. Her smile always makes my heart flutter. " Thank you baby. Now let's go!" I laugh at her excitement Shes so adorble. She drags me to the entrance while running. I keep up with and laugh.

We make in the park and start going on the slides. We laugh and have water fights. I see her having so much fun and it makes me happy.

A little girl walks up to Amelia and tugs on her hand. Amelia bends down and says "hi what can I do for you?" the little girl smiles and says "can you help me on the slide my brother won't help me." she says pointing at a boy who looked about twelve. "Of course sweetie. Come here." amelia says picking the little girl up. "Whats your name?" "Emma." amelia smiles says "I'm Amelia." she places emma on the slide and says "there you go sweetie. Have fun!" Amelia smiles and the walks towards me.

Seeing her way with that little girl made me want to have kids with her and raise kids together. She wraps her arms around my waiste and smiles "Thanks for today seth. Its been the best birthday ever." I smile and give her peck on the lips "your welcome baby." I grab her hand and we gather our stuff to leave.

We jump in the car and pull out of the parking lot. She grabs my hand and starts tracing my viens which causes me to smile. Her touch is so gentle and sweet. I can't get enough of it. She has stolen my heart forever. I lift her hand to my lips and place a small kiss to her and she smiles.

We make it to her house and jump out of the car. Her parents aren't home because there setting up a surprise for amelia at her favorite restaurant. I ask them if they can do that while I distract her they agreed and heard my plan. I can't wait to see her face when she sees all her friends waiting for her at the restaurant.

We walk up stairs and shower. She knows were going to dinner but she doesn't know where or whose going to be there. I got dressed in Aaron's room. The place where we were going was fancy. So I wore a suite and tie. I styled my hair the way amelia likes it and spray on cologne and put on my old spice deorandant. I exit Aaron's room and walk up to Amelia's door to see if she's ready. I knock on the door and lean on the door frame.

She opens the door and I'm stunned by her beauty. Shes wearing a sparkly dark purple long sleeve lace dress and theres a slit on the right side of her dress revealing a little bit of her leg but not over showing. Her hair is in a side fish tail braid. Her make up is perfect. She had light foundation and mascara and dark red lipstick. She looked stunning!

All I was able to say was "Wow." I breathed out softly. She smiled at me and said "thank you baby."

*Amelia's POV*
He looked so sexy he was wearing a black suite that hugged on his muscles perfectly I can see the tattoo sleeve on his neck showing alittle bit which makes him look eve sexier. I can smell his cologne. He smells great. "Damn baby you look sexy." I say after he complimented me.

"Thanks baby." he says giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Come let's go." he grabs my hand and leads me down stairs. He won't tell me where were going just that were meeting my parents somewhere and that my parents didn't want seth to tell me.

So we got in the car and drove off to God knows where. We hold hands and stay in a comfortable silence. We finally stop infront of my favorite restaurant. "Baby! I love this place!" I saw with shock. "I know." he smirks and then walks to my door and opens it. He helps me out of the car and guides me to the entrance.

We walk inside and seth leads me to a table. As we get closer I see all my friends and family there too. Diana and Xavier were there and Elizabeth who was next to my brother. I also saw one of my friends from new york. I exclaimed in excitement and ran into her arms. "Emily! Oh my gosh! I've missed you! Its you! It's really you!" I say not beliving that its actually her. She laughs and says "haha yes it's me amelia! I've missed you too!" I pulled away and said hi to Every one else. Then I introduced seth to emily and then sat between them.

We all talked and laughed the whole night away. I loved Every one moment of it and not wanting it to ever leave. But then there's graduation next week. It makes me sad to think that were all going our separate ways.

Aaron and Elizabeth are going to new york for college.

Xavier and Diana are going to travel together.

As for me and Seth were moving to California and buying an apartment.

I'm excited for ever one and this new chapter in my life. I will never forget the memories we have shared.

The end